Members helping members give aways.

Thread: Members helping members give aways.

Exclamation Members helping members give aways.

A lot of members on here talk about how they would help their fellow man in time of need. Well it's time to step up to the plate. Everyone has something extra laying around the house collecting dust. Why not pass it on to another member who may need the said item, but has fallen on hard times and can't afford it? We need to start taking care of each other! I'll be the first to step up and offer a extra medical kit I have lying around. I will give it away to the member who is in most need of it. Just send me a PM telling me why you think you should get it. This will work on the HONOR system! Please do not PM if you have the means to buy your own kit.

I would like to see fellow members follow suit by giving away items they have extra of or no longer need, to a fellow member in need. Could be an extra mag, base plate, box of ammo, gun part etc. Try and keep it to low budget items (not HDTV's,new cars, firearms etc..)

I'll try and have photos of the kit and full item list of the kit up tonight. It's just a basic kit.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Hey.. Check out THIS LINK...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Hey.. Check out THIS LINK...
    Well as the saying goes "Great minds think alike" LOL.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Cant see THIS LINK from carry phone app

Thumbs up Helping Other Gun Owners

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheepdogs from the goats. He will put the sheepdogs on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was out of ammo and you gave me some to shoot, I was unable to get a conceal carry permit and you wrote letters to my state lawmakers urging right to carry reform, I was a stranger and you gave me directions to the local shooting range, I needed legal representation after a self defense incident and you contributed to the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund which helped fund an attorney to represent me, I was having touble learning the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship and you took the time to teach me, I was in Washington, DC and you helped me sue the District all the way up to the Supreme Court.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you out of ammo and give some of ours to you, or unable to get a conceal carry permit and wrote letters to your state lawmakers urging right to carry reform? When did we see you a stranger and give you directions to the local shooting range, or needing legal representation? When did we see you having trouble with marksmanship fundamentals or living in Washington, DC?’

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these gunowners, you did for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was out of ammo and you gave me nothing to shoot, I was unable to get a concealed carry permit and you didn't write my state lawmakers urging right to carry reform, I was a stranger and you did not give me directions to the local shooting range, I needed legal representation after a self defense incident and you did not contribute to my attorney costs, I was having trouble learning the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship and you did not take the time to teach me, I was living in Washington, DC and you did not help me sue the District at the Supreme Court.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you out of ammo or not able to get a concealed carry permit or a stranger or needing legal representation or having trouble learning marksmanship fundamentals or in Washington, DC, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these gunowners, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

G50AE: I don't know where you live but, if I were you, I would watch out for lightening! That might be a response to your comments from above!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    G50AE: I don't know where you live but, if I were you, I would watch out for lightening! That might be a response to your comments from above!
    Lightening??? As in some of the posters on this forum need to lighten up?