Osama Bin Laden - Page 2

View Poll Results: Is Osama Bin Laden REALLY dead?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would bet my life it was him they killed on the raid.

16 72.73%
  • It's about 50/50 one way or the other.

2 9.09%
  • Too many unanswered questions for me to believe it.

3 13.64%
  • Without a body, verified by someone NOT in the government, why should I believe it?

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Osama Bin Laden

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Tree View Post
    You will just have to have some faith that their are real patriots out there defending this country who finished a job that began more than ten years ago. I believe bthe deed is done because if there were a cover-up of any kind, one of the great Americans associated with this operation would have blown the whistle by now.
    Not to railroad this topic, but by comparison even the "Justice" Department can't cover up their screw up with Opperation "Illegal Running Guns to Mexico" without whistle blowers destroying the cover up. And the "Justice" Department is a lot smaller than the Department of Defense.

While I do believe he's dead, I have my doubts about him being buried at sea within hours of his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Compadre View Post
    While I do believe he's dead, I have my doubts about him being buried at sea within hours of his death.
    I am with you here...OK so he is dead and BS better shut up because he wasn't the one who made the order and he keeps trying to make it look like he did. He is capitalizing on the fact and use it in his campaign. I hate that...Why doesn't he give credit to the real people who instigated all of these happenings that lead to UBL being killed? There's Leon Panneta, Hilary Clinton, etc....he has to be pulled out of his golf to watch UBL being shot...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

So, in reply to "you will just have to have faith". I HAVE LOTS of faith, just very LITTLE in BHO and MANY of those in office who are SUPPOSED to be supporting my/our country and republic but aren't... way too many of them appear to be owned/bought/paid for.

Even back during my time in the Vietnam War over 40 years ago, I had faith, faith that I would come home alive. Yes, I know a little about faith.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I don't believe ObaMao. I do not believe ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or most any paper. I DO believe the navy seal team.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Oh, BTW, I did see Elvis recently.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12