An Ode to the Zombie Apocalypse
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Ode to the Zombie Apocalypse

An Ode to the Zombie Apocalypse

I wrote this little ditty for our Twitter account in light of recent CDC news and those who believe the Rapture (and the raising of the dead) will occur tomorrow. I figured you guys would appreciate it.

If zombies come tomorrow/GunSafes.com customers won't care/They know the double-tap rule/And they've got plenty of hardware.

Not being a zombie expert, should you move the double tap to the brain case???

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Not being a zombie expert, should you move the double tap to the brain case???
    Not sure, but be sure to use Winchester Silver Tip Hollow Points when shooting zombies.

ill be playin COD black ops killin zombies, altho fun, i hope i dont have to start doing it for real on sunday...

Quite personally, I plan to rock out the Zombie look! ...I can just see it now...me in my best pair of knee-high combat boots, hippie pigtails, and totally decked out from head to toe with all my favorite toys! Not only would I have the Zombie strength and drive, but I would have the fire power and fashion sense of a real woman!....nothing could stop me!
    "Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards"- Soren Kierkegaard
    *Daeva*

Quote Originally Posted by PerditaDaeva View Post
    Quite personally, I plan to rock out the Zombie look! ...I can just see it now...me in my best pair of knee-high combat boots, hippie pigtails, and totally decked out from head to toe with all my favorite toys! Not only would I have the Zombie strength and drive, but I would have the fire power and fashion sense of a real woman!....nothing could stop me!
    Sounds like my kind of girl!

Matthew 24:36

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Matthew 24:36

-Doc
    Mark 13:32

Since we seem to be randomly quoting Biblical versus. I am sure there is probably a similar quote in the other synoptic gospel included in the Nicean Bible as well.

Nicean Bible? Gnostic text?

So onto a more serious question.. I only see one of two possibilities..
    1) The rapture happens, we go up to heaven and I get to take my gun with me (since I carry)
    OR
    2) IF I don't get to take my gun with me, there are going to be a whole bunch of naked people flying up to heaven which seems like an amazing, but awful sight at the same time..

So which gun will you take to heaven with you???

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast