Read Any Good Books Lately?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Read Any Good Books Lately??

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I've been meaning to read this one for about 20yrs. Probably high time to bump it up near the top of the list
    I said burn through because his writing is so captivating. He and others sourced historical facts to coincide with his story line starting in middle of the 12th century. I now understand why our Founders really wanted TRUE separation of Church & State.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I said burn through because his writing is so captivating. He and others sourced historical facts to coincide with his story line starting in middle of the 12th century. I now understand why our Founders really wanted TRUE separation of Church & State.
    I read "Eye of the Needle" back in the mid-80s and really enjoyed it. I've been remiss in not reading more of his stuff.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken. I won it from a GlockTalk raffle, signed my Matthew. Anyway, a compelling novel with several different threads that will keep you turning pages!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123