What Apps protect you? Android/iPhone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Apps protect you? Android/iPhone

1. What Apps protect you? Android/iPhone

I am curious as to what apps you guys use in case of an encounter with a civilian or LEO carry or non carry related. I have seen many stories of audio/video mysteriously disappearing so I have been looking into cloud streaming and backup so if the original copy gets deleted on the phone it's backed up to another server where it can't be deleted without the proper passwords.

For my android phone so far I like QIK for video recording and streaming plus the automatic backup is a bonus and tape-a-talk for audio recording. I also like scanner radio and Trapster to keep abreast of my surroundings.

So what do you guys/gals use? Please mention whether your on Android or iPhone as well.

My App's that protects me is;
    1.) God
    I turn my Life and will over to him daily. Asking only for his Guidance and Strength.
    2.) 1911A1 Springfield
    Cocked & Locked with JHP, 2 x Mag back up
    3.) Training received over the years, both Military and Private

Download Time: 52 1/2 Years.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

4. OK, Anyone with some real applications they use?

Hey I like those apps!! But there are some good ones for iphone check the market on android...

Jesus is Lord of all!!!

By the way what state are u in? Open or concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    My App's that protects me is;
    1.) God
    I turn my Life and will over to him daily. Asking only for his Guidance and Strength.
    2.) 1911A1 Springfield
    Cocked & Locked with JHP, 2 x Mag back up
    3.) Training received over the years, both Military and Private

Download Time: 52 1/2 Years.
    Those are the same ones I use. God will see you through.

There is a free anti viral/spyware but from the reviews no one as of now is writing any malware... did this on my Acer a500 droid 3 os...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

For real guys, did anyone actually read the original post? I'm a minister but the Jesus answer to a question about iPhone video/audio apps is less than productive...I would also like to hear an actual answer to what is a very good question if someone has something to share

I asked a few friends who do civil disobedience activism (not an endorsement or condemnation of that but they use it ALOT) and they normally use qik.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    For real guys, did anyone actually read the original post? I'm a minister but the Jesus answer to a question about iPhone video/audio apps is less than productive...I would also like to hear an actual answer to what is a very good question if someone has something to share
    That's one of the reasons that Luke prefers that religious discusions be kept off this site as they add little if anything of value to the discusions. For a while there was a "religion and guns" forum, but that basically became a forum for certain posters to bash monotheism so Luke took it down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast