Dec 21, 2012 AKA TEOTWAWKI - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dec 21, 2012 AKA TEOTWAWKI

1. I have a fiver on magnetic pole shift.

I'll take a peice of that action
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    I have a fiver on magnetic pole shift.
    There is evidence to indicate that polarity reversal has happened at least once, and probably serveral times, durring the earth's lifetime.

I will one day die too -- whether it is exactly on 12/21/2012 or not -- when I am due to die and not before.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I was unclear if aliens was what you were refering to, Due to your choice of spelling, And while we are on the subject, I am still on the fence when aliens are the subject. It is very hard to say definatively they exist since the general population has never seen one. I am aware of ancient drawings that depict alien forms of life. I would LOVE to have a sighting of my own so I could understand what it is that people are so worked up about! Anybody here had a sighting? And I mean 100% positive!!

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    I was unclear if aliens was what you were refering to, Due to your choice of spelling, And while we are on the subject, I am still on the fence when aliens are the subject. It is very hard to say definatively they exist since the general population has never seen one. I am aware of ancient drawings that depict alien forms of life. I would LOVE to have a sighting of my own so I could understand what it is that people are so worked up about! Anybody here had a sighting? And I mean 100% positive!!
    Sorry about that, I can't spell to save my life.... With no spell check on here I an doomed to make mistakes.... LOL...

I feel the same as you on the Alien subject, I would love to see one with my own eyes ( a happy neighborly one, with no plans for my destruction).... While I was in the navy I worked as a radar man on an aircraft carrier. One evenning while on watch I along with many other operators tracked an object for some time as it flew in at an amazing rate of speed. It came straight in on the same bearing untill it was over the ship and then it left the same way it had come. The lookouts never put eyes on it. The entire team in CIC witnessed the event and it was reported as an unidentified contact. That is the closest I have been to an Alien encounter....
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

It is much more fun and healthier to enjoy your life and not worry when your life or the world will end. I can't wait till 2013 so all the idiots can stop worrying about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    AAAHHH the good ole End of the world as we know it, certainly exciting stuff to be sure. If you listen or read, there are theories out there too numerous to mention, so many infact that their shear number boggles the mind.

I decided to research this topic and I picked what I consider to be the most likely possibilities for TEOTW...

Feel free to share your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
    Those who reject the truth can only believe a lie. Only those who don't believe the word of God burden themselves with "theories" and "possibilities" concerning the end of the world as we know it.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Those who reject the truth can only believe a lie. Only those who don't believe the word of God burden themselves with "theories" and "possibilities" concerning the end of the world as we know it.
    Thats not exactly true... I have always been taught that god helps those who help themselves.. Why should we leave our own survival in gods hands? doesn't he have enough to do running the galaxy? If a minimum amount of research and some common sense are all that is needed to discern fact from fiction, than we should do it ourselves... After all isn't god the one who gave us the ability to think? So I ask you, why do you think god gave you that brain? I don't think he gave it to you to help fill up the empty space in your noggen.... If I have learned one thing in this life, it is that god doesn't micro manage... Leaving your future in gods hands is a waste of the tallent he gave you and you deserve whatever fate awates you. Think about it like this, if god managed every little detail in our lives than he would surley make the wrongs right for everyone... Thats not how it works, god gave us the ability to reason and think, he gave us the ability to make our own choices... He gave us those tallents for a reason... I suggest you use yours......

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    Yes Aliens, if you watch the show on TV with the Ancient alien theoriest, they claim to beleive that Ancient Aliens have influnced mankind many times in the past... They beleive the Mayans may have been trying to warn us of the erradication of the human race by the aliens in 2012... (( this was one of the general ideas being delivered by the show))

Since we can neither prove or disprove the existance of Aliens, or their possible agendas I decided to add this scenero to my research as a wild card spot.... Seriously, regaurdles of how unlikely the possibility, it could happen....

I personally don't agree with this particular idea, however if you watch the show, they do give some interesting arguments for the existance of Aliens and their possible interactions with mankind in earlier years.

So even though an allien invasion planned 5 thousand years earlier is in my estimation an unlikely event, I decided to include it in my work... Mostly for your enjoyment...LOL
    Your over thinking it. The Aliens could have came and warned early man of something they did that in 5125 years would collide with earth and cause mass extinction. For I don't think they would come and warn mankind if they planed to come back and invade earth.

But at lest we agree it is an unlikely event.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast