Disney Stories - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Stories

Then we will both stand by our points, I can accept that

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    That is shocking, but I can believe it. Christians are people, too. Unfortunately, some of them are very self-righteous-- probably/especially the same ones that would demand a special event night like that.
    If you let a bunch of teenagers loose in a park that size with little to no supervision, things are going to happen. I doesn't matter if they are Christian, zen Buddhist or anything else. Likely during the "Night of Joy" there was a much higher concentration of kids in the park than the other special events except for the Grad Night. I will say that it probably seemed worse than it was since everyone expects a group of Christians to be perfect (I'm not saying it was all a matter of perception though).

I've been to Disney World once and I enjoyed it, though honestly I liked Epcot more. When my little boy gets old enough we will probably take him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    First of all, my comments and stories WERE solicited. In another thread, I was asked to post some stories of my experiences working at Disney.
    I solicited them, and thanks for sharing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    If you let a bunch of teenagers loose in a park that size with little to no supervision, things are going to happen. I doesn't matter if they are Christian, zen Buddhist or anything else. Likely during the "Night of Joy" there was a much higher concentration of kids in the park than the other special events except for the Grad Night. I will say that it probably seemed worse than it was since everyone expects a group of Christians to be perfect (I'm not saying it was all a matter of perception though).
    I generally agree with that. Kids can be stupid. We were all kids once. Some of us were more stupid than others. :)

6. Lakelandman: I've heard rumors that Disney has a first responder team (read: SWAT) that can be positioned to locations within Magic Kingdom (and I guess the other parks as well) via that underground corridor system you described. Can you confirm that?

Somebody once even said they wore polo shirts with an embroidered Mickey Mouse carrying an AR-15. That seems a bit fantastic to me, though, because I imagine one of those polos would have leaked and sold for a lot on ebay or something by now!

Keep 'em coming, Lakeland...and Winston, thank you for asking. At least it gets us all out of the gun thingie even for a little while, while it last. Someone will at least get them in at one stage or another...Cheers...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Pics or it didn't happen......

Blog Entries
    To Lakeland Man

I don't think this is giving away any trade secrets, but here comes my question:

Can you really walk from one end of the park to the other in 10 minutes using the 1st fl corridors?

Thanks

i miss the haunted house in cali! it was my favorite ride there

11. Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    i miss the haunted house in cali! it was my favorite ride there
    You mean Haunted Mansion? It was there last month, unless you're talking about something different.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast