why it took 45 years to climb that hill - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why it took 45 years to climb that hill

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    If you like story's, I have written many short ones, be glad to share some with you. or anyone else interested.
    That will be nice...It will be nice to expand a story to accompany my photographs...and your story will be a big help. Thank you very much. I will appreciate sharing me your stories...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    If you like story's, I have written many short ones, be glad to share some with you. or anyone else interested.
    Yes, I'm interested!
    Seems like the older we get, the more our childhood memories mean to us.

Thanks for sharing!!
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

Wild Eyed Willy,
    I climbed my hill today. I went to my best friends grave site,It took me about 2 hours to find it but, it was worth the trip. I sat there for a long time just talking, god I miss him. Until yesterday, After I read your story I never new how much I really missed John. we spent over 30 years together as best friends and, the last 17 have been, lets just say not the same. its amazing that a story from a perfect stranger impacted me enough to re-kindle the feelings I've lost. even though its sad,I'm very glad and happy today. I also are Interested in more of your stories,I wish I could express myself Like that.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

I am glad for you and I'm glad I was able to help.. I really wasn't sure how posting that story would go over on the forum, I didn't know if people would like it or possibly feel it didn't belong on the forum. from the reaction here, I think I will continue to post more... I am going to start a new topic call ( Tales from the wilds of my yard.) Check it out when you get some time.

I only ask that you let me know what you think, I could use some real input. Family and friends will always tell you they like something, but you never really know for sure... So please be honest and let me know whatever you think.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12