Survey finds Most Mosques promote violence - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey finds Most Mosques promote violence

1. The enemy is Radical Islam- or, if you prefer, Islamic Fascism. The Islamic fascists are dedicated to the destruction of the West. Let’s not lose site of that fact. They are zealots who truly believe that it’s their destiny to bring the world under Islamic law. For those non believers that choose to keep there heads up their anal cavity and that like to scrutinize every last word of the Bible and like to use words like “ Hate Mongers” or “ Racist” We are in a cultural war and I would suggest you do “Critical Thinking”. There are many books out there written by people far more knowledgeable than I on the subject. Among the most prolific is Robert Spenser, whose books include:

- Islam Unveiled
    - Onward Muslim solders
    - The truth about Muhammad
    - The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam
    - The Myth of Islamic Intolerance

Maybe this will help you understand that Christians are not the enemy, You are.

I am sure there are many peaceful Muslim that do not want to engage in any sort of violence in this country and abroad, however I believe it is in MOST not ALL in their heart (like it was with Hitler to destroy the Jews) that infidels will be wiped out on the face of the earth. The dumb ones or the radicals will blow themselves up with other innocent people the smart ones will gain control thru our weakness, ignorance and thru our political correctness. I just don’t understand why people can’t see what is before our eyes every single day.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:207675
    The enemy is Radical Islam- or, if you prefer, Islamic Fascism. The Islamic fascists are dedicated to the destruction of the West. Let’s not lose site of that fact. They are zealots who truly believe that it’s their destiny to bring the world under Islamic law. For those non believers that choose to keep there heads up their anal cavity and that like to scrutinize every last word of the Bible and like to use words like “ Hate Mongers” or “ Racist” We are in a cultural war and I would suggest you do “Critical Thinking”. There are many books out there written by people far more knowledgeable than I on the subject. Among the most prolific is Robert Spenser, whose books include:

- Islam Unveiled
    - Onward Muslim solders
    - The truth about Muhammad
    - The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam
    - The Myth of Islamic Intolerance

Maybe this will help you understand that Christians are not the enemy, You are.

I am sure there are many peaceful Muslim that do not want to engage in any sort of violence in this country and abroad, however I believe it is in MOST not ALL in their heart (like it was with Hitler to destroy the Jews) that infidels will be wiped out on the face of the earth. The dumb ones or the radicals will blow themselves up with other innocent people the smart ones will gain control thru our weakness, ignorance and thru our political correctness. I just don’t understand why people can’t see what is before our eyes every single day.
    Exactly, good stuff Doc :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12