Survey finds Most Mosques promote violence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Survey finds Most Mosques promote violence

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Exclamation Survey finds Most Mosques promote violence

    And this study is of American Mosques..

    Written by Diana West her blog is at Diana West



    Copy righted material so quoted only in part:

    Read more at the Washington Examiner: Survey finds most mosques promote violent voices | Diana West | Columnists | Washington Examiner





    Nobody can afford to miss a new study in the Middle East Quarterly called "Shari'a and Violence in American Mosques."

    The authors have amassed a solid bank of peer-reviewed data attesting to the presence and promotion of literature advocating violence in the majority of 100 randomly selected American mosques.....





    The new data collected by Israeli scholar Mordechai Kedar and lawyer David Yerushalmi of the Center for Security Policy (and one of my 18 co-authors on the book "Shariah: The Threat to America") indicate that most American mosques are sanctioning, if not also promoting, the study of material of similar peril....



    They found that 95 percent of the mosques where men and women pray separately contain violent literature. At the same time, however, so do 74 percent of the mosques where men and women pray together.


    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Before you swallow this as undisputed fact:

    The Washington Examiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, Texas, United States
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain:207598
    Before you swallow this as undisputed fact:

    The Washington Examiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read it. Don't see ur point.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain:207598
    Before you swallow this as undisputed fact:

    The Washington Examiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read it. Don't see ur point.
    It's a tabloid

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, Texas, United States
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by danielp:207607
    Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain:207598
    Before you swallow this as undisputed fact:

    The Washington Examiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read it. Don't see ur point.
    It's a tabloid
    Don't make'em wrong.

  7. #6
    Its printed in "Tabloid Format". Its just a smaller more compact format than "Broad Sheet" which most main papers use.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by danielp View Post
    It's a tabloid
    That's fitting. The OP has a bone to pick with organized monotheistic religion for some reason.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's fitting. The OP has a bone to pick with organized monotheistic religion for some reason.
    One that has carried out over 17,000 terror attacks since 911, so whats your point....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  10. Brought to you by the religion of peace: VERY GRAPHIC-MUSLIMS STONE YOUNG GIRL 2 DEATH - HORRIBILY GRAPHIC!!!!! - Patriot Action Network


    What a wonderful peaceful religion. I'm more concerned about the morons in this country thinking it Does promote peace.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  11. #10
    What a waste of Life. That poor girl. Im all for Freedom of Religon . But that s_ _t doesnt belong in AMERICAN SOCIETY.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast