Justice for Caylee - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justice for Caylee

It's been over 24 hours since I learned the fate of Casey Anthony, And I'm still sick to my Stomach. All I can think of, Is that Little Angel who's life was taken from this world. As a Father of 4 Children, I couldn't imagine any of my Children being taken from me. What has our Society come too? That those Jurors would let Casey get away with Murder.

The more I think about it, The more upset I become. I can honestly say, that i'm not an Emotional Man, or at least showing my emotions, and feelings in Public.But this situation has me an emotional wreck.

I dont think I will Understand, or get over my feelings for an long time. This Morning when I woke up,I went in to each of my kids rooms, and hugged & told them I loved them very much.

I'm going to write a letter expressing my feelings, on the outcome of the jurys deciesion,and forward it to everyone I know,in hopes that everyone will always remember What this Evil women has done.

I know one day Casey will met her own fate, And it can not come quick enough.I hope that everyone in the Community where she lives reminds her daily, how evil she is.

Sorry to babble on, but even though she was not my Daughter This while situation has me hurting real bad.

Thumbs down Made for TV trials.

You require a license to drive a car but any mutt can have a child. Sad.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Let's see. If you lie about a child's death to police, you may get a year.
    If you lie to Congress about taking drugs, you can get 30 years
    If a Congressman lies to America, he resigns and gets a pass. (Wiener)

It all makes sense now. NOT!

I just think that someone has to answer for a 2 year old girl dying and being thrown on the side of the road to rot.

Wether she was murdered or not... how can nobody have to answer for an innocent baby girl being tossed out like garbage?!

I hope this does force prosecuters and defense lawyers to do better at their jobs... this was a failure imo.

I have a 20 month old baby girl... I would rip this world apart to protect her. It saddens me to see that something like this can happen in this country. I thought we were a better people.

If there is a heavan, may that baby girl be there with the angels...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

In my opinion she is guilty but thankfully in this country court cases scuh as these are not to be decided on opinions but rather on the many facts and reasonable doubts developed after hearing both sides. The prosecution was short on facts and the jury found her not guilty but did not find her innocent. This is the difference between America and other nations. If we allow Nancy Grace to make all of our decisions for us then we truly are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Wether she was murdered or not... how can nobody have to answer for an innocent baby girl being tossed out like garbage?!
    How??? By having the case tried by overzealous prosecutors who either succumbed to media pressure, wanted to make a "name" for themselves, or both. That's how.

Casey Anthony should be serving 5-10 yrs right now for some lesser charge.....a charge that could actually be proved. Instead she's about to walk.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPage View Post
    Let's see. If you lie about a child's death to police, you may get a year.
    If you lie to Congress about taking drugs, you can get 30 years
    If a Congressman lies to America, he resigns and gets a pass. (Wiener)

It all makes sense now. NOT!
    Welcome to America.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    Honestly I could of cared less about this trial. I never watched or paid attention to it. Plenty of better things to do in my life. Stupid media clings on to so much useless stuff anyways.
    That being said, a Jury of 12 made the choice. Plenty of people get away with worse, or not even get caught. I'm not saying she didn't do it but I wasn't there to say she did. The evidence was presented and thats it. But don't worry the media will have another month on this and write useless books and magazines for all ya.
    Yup, the jury of 12 decided. Geeze, so stop all the moaning and groaning.

Innocent until proven guilty. She was proven not guilty, therefore she is innocent. That is the rules of the game. Just pray that if you get in trouble that you have as conscientious and honest a jury as she had. The rules are for everybody.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast