Justice for Caylee - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    Sounds to me like a whole lot of folks here are in favor of Sharia Law. I still like the Trial by Jury system.

Somebody get a rope. There, I said it for you.
    Not me, I don't care whether it's called lynching, Sharia, Vatican parochialism, suttee, or other mob rule theocracy, I don't want to see it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator From Naboo, played by that Natalie Portman Chick
    The day we stop believing that democracy can work is the day we lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Not guilty but also not innocent.

I can tell you first hand what it's like to have a small child murdered. My wife spent years in therapy to cope with such a horrific death. There were nightmares and crushing depression.

Casey Anthony acted like no normal mother would. She was detached. Concerned for herself only. A true Sociopath.
    Then my thoughts and prayers are with you. Things happen that we do not understand why but have to accept that they happened. You have a better insight to this than most others and I agree with you totally.

Not guilty but also not innocent.

I can tell you first hand what it's like to have a small child murdered. My wife spent years in therapy to cope with such a horrific death. There were nightmares and crushing depression.

Casey Anthony acted like no normal mother would. She was detached. Concerned for herself only. A true Sociopath.
    BC1 - I'm sorry for your loss and what your family has been through. I believe you have posted on another thread that you started an organization to help prevent this kind of thing from happening. Kudos to you and your family for finding a way to turn what had to be the lowest of lows into a positive for others.

I became a father myself a little over a year ago. The fact that this kind of thing happens in this country (or anywhere) makes me literally want to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    BC1 - I'm sorry for your loss and what your family has been through. I believe you have posted on another thread that you started an organization to help prevent this kind of thing from happening. Kudos to you and your family for finding a way to turn what had to be the lowest of lows into a positive for others.

I became a father myself a little over a year ago. The fact that this kind of thing happens in this country (or anywhere) makes me literally want to throw up.
    Yes it is sickening but I have seen some parents that if their child was killed I don't know that they would care one bit except in front of a news camera or judge. I don't know that I have ever seen one that would actually kill their child but I have seen some terrible cases of abuse and lot given away to the grandparents just to get rid of them. In most of these cases it was about drugs or similar and not about partying, or in some cases they knew the grandparents would do a better job basically due to the maturity level (happened in my family). Unfortunately it does happen and makes you want to throw up rather than do what you really want to.

When we see something like that we want to think that could never happen here but if you look closely at your own neighborhood and you may be surprised. My wife taught 1st and 2nd grade for 37 years and there were many times when she would come home truly disturbed about some of her students and the conditions that they were living under. In her next to last year one of her students would beg my wife to take her home with her. My wife found out why and the grandmother who was the guardian told my wife she could because she thought the little girl would be better off. Since there was too many legal problems plus an unwilling mother there wasn't any way it was going to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I have seen some terrible cases of abuse and lot given away to the grandparents just to get rid of them.
    Chris Rock once said, "if you call your grandmother mommy and your mother Pam, you're probably going to jail."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Chris Rock once said, "if you call your grandmother mommy and your mother Pam, you're probably going to jail."
    He also did an excellent video on how not to get beat up by police officers.

Chris Rock was born not very far at all from here and his mother has moved back down here. His observations on life and racism reflected in his comedy are quite unique from where he learned it. The complete opposite of what the liberals would have you believe and most of the time very accurate. He comes down quite often for charity events and is a very nice fellow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234