What Cost More?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Cost More??

1. In my opinion the country is rotting from within and this is just a further sign of it. If the federal government would actually step up to the plate and govern it would not put the burden on the states. As it is you now have state governments trying to get their agencies to enforce laws the federal government is responsible for. They in turn are having to fight lawsuits filed against them for trying to stem the tide of illegal immigration. A sad state of affairs but I am not surprised one bit.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by The Gunny View Post
    In my opinion the country is rotting from within and this is just a further sign of it. If the federal government would actually step up to the plate and govern it would not put the burden on the states. As it is you now have state governments trying to get their agencies to enforce laws the federal government is responsible for. They in turn are having to fight lawsuits filed against them for trying to stem the tide of illegal immigration. A sad state of affairs but I am not surprised one bit.

The Federal Government could do plenty if it wanted to stop it. It should be obvious they do not want to stop it. That leaves us with the reason why. Any reason you can come up with is not a good one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12