Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election

This man is seriously frightening. I can't even begin to describe my honest fears if he becomes president, yet he is so smooth and "nice" looking that he's got a lot of people on his side and they don't even know what he's capable of. Honestly scared for the future of our country . . .

very scary lets just keep praying he does not make it.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

4. Quote Originally Posted by oidsailor View Post
    very scary lets just keep praying he does not make it.
    +1

I just had to let people see this clip. Please forward it to friends and family. I'm so concerned and worried if he wins the election.
    G19
    G26

Hate 2 say it but I think the best viable candidate for President is John McPain. :icon_think:
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Obama

Quote Originally Posted by skipjack_1st View Post
    Kinda of an oximoron just happend. I'm watching the Obama video, while my office mate is watching a vid of some 9 years olds singing the star spangled banner, (really a great job on the vocals). Here is a guy that has the potential to destoy this country and the other side of the room has the youngsters litterally singing its praises.

Oh by the way. When I was forwarding the Obama video, my spell check popped up and wanted to chage it to OSAMA!!!

Oh by the way. When I was forwarding the Obama video, my spell check popped up and wanted to chage it to OSAMA!!!

Same thing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thinking about Obama and Hillary in the white house, this late at night is either going to give me heartburn, or nightmares.
    An armed society is a polite society.

disarm us and the Jihad can begin ....
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

I really doubt that Obama is either a Christian or a Muslim. He might be the Antichrist, or he might be the Antichrist's cousin, but a Christian or a Muslim he is not.

If anything, the Muslim rumor is more of a distraction - a "tiger in wolf's clothing", if you will. Let's say you've got a monstrosity that's going to give some people an indistinct sense of the willies, no matter how you package it. You can dress it up like the Pope, and it's still going to creep some people out. What do you do? Well, you make it mind-numbingly attractive to the people who will like it anyway, and then you tack on a spotty image, but one that still makes sense in the minds of people who will dislike it. You make this image one that is associated with a well-known, common enemy - the idea being that the monster's enemies will tack up their dislike to this attribute, instead of looking deeper. They'll also spend most of their time trying to prove the association with the common enemy, which has been suggested and hinted at by the person's own image, but not made 100% clear.

What we have, then, is a tiger cleverly disguised as a wolf that is doing a terrible job of disguising itself as a sheep. Even the sheepdogs think it's a regular wolf, and don't eye it any more closely than any other wolf.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

10. Quote Originally Posted by skipjack_1st View Post
    Kinda of an oximoron just happend. I'm watching the Obama video, while my office mate is watching a vid of some 9 years olds singing the star spangled banner, (really a great job on the vocals). Here is a guy that has the potential to destoy this country and the other side of the room has the youngsters litterally singing its praises.

Thats kinda scarry you think its trying to tell us something???

I found this vid after vewing that vid but I found mine on stupidvideos.com
    http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/co...d/?m=new#57492
    Last edited by operator; 03-14-2008 at 03:49 AM. Reason: found funny video

Quote Originally Posted by operator View Post
    I found this vid after vewing that vid but I found mine on stupidvideos.com
    http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/co...d/?m=new#57492
    Okay, that grandma was almost as scary as Obama . . . :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast