What Kind of Handgun are You?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Handgun are You?

What Kind of Handgun are You?

Don't know how many of you subscribe to Frontsight's newsletters, but here's a fun one. Take the quiz to find out what kind of handgun you are.

http://www.frontsight.com/handgun-quiz.asp

I'm a Colt 1911 in .45 ACP

I am apparently a HK P7 in 9mm. I don't understand how the quiz determines the answer. By my responses, I would have guessed it would say I'm a Desert Eagle, or maybe a Colt Python or something. Then it gives you another quiz, but wants your name and email address to give you the answer. I opted to not have more junk mail sent to me though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Glock 22 in .40 cal....yeah baby! :duim:
    Glock 27
    Walther PPS 1st Edition 9mm

"You can't beat a woman who shoots.":Kiss:

I guess I'm a Heckler and Koch, Model P7 in 9mm also. Was hoping morefor a Sig P220 or something.
    John C.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

6. Talking

Me too. Heckler and Koch, Model P7 in 9mm also, Whats up with that?

Hey I always wanted a HK P7. It says I am a Glock 27. Funny, all my auto's are 9mm.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What Handgun Are You?
    You are a:
    Glock Model 22 in 40 cal!

I have a 27 and it stays in the safe. No way I'd buy a mod 22. That quiz is way off!:huh::icon_wink:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

UGGG...i don't think they have that many gun choices in their results. I got matched up with one of those plastic things that has a trigger safety. Not that I am against Glocks, but I am partial to other models.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I am apparently a HK P7 in 9mm.
    Same here.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by whiptrackercracker View Post
    UGGG...i don't think they have that many gun choices in their results.
    After seeing what everyone has come up with thus far, I'll have to agree here--I had only seen my own result when I posted this, didn't know how limited the answers were. There's no way you all are that much alike to be just a bunch of glocks and hk's! :) Thanks for playing anyway!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast