Yes, Obama is full of it...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, Obama is full of it...

Yes, Obama is full of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

3. "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

~ Senator Barack Obama, Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt: March 16, 2006

Haha, and he said in response to that being brought up something along the lines of being too young in politics or something like that...

What a douche bag.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

It was easy to play the blame game then. Now he's the one being blamed... Oh so different...

His policies have failed. His promises are all lies... He's succeeding at the fundamentally changing America part however... Into what remains to be seen. Perhaps good things are to come. Struggle and strife can sometimes bring about better things...

"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder & lightning." -- Fredrick Douglas

Perhaps rain would be good...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Yes, it would.

He's a hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by johnmed3 View Post
    He's a hypocrite!
    Oh come on now... Dig deeper and really let it roll... I know there's more... Get angry!!!

I tend to incite riot... LOL...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Haha

Thumbs down

Finally, some of the less than stalwart politicians are beginning to push back against the Pied Piper and he doesn't like it. Rather childish to get up and walk out of a budget meeting just because he doesn't get his way. That man (?)has no business being up there and the entire world considers him to be weak and ineffective. If his original intent upon getting into office was to change the U.S., he is effectively doing that. He is destroying the greatest nation in the world but the sad part is that the Democratic party is doing all they can to help him. Reid, Schumer and Pelosi are also contributing to our downfall but nothing seems to be stopping them. Do we have any true American leaders anymore who put our country first? Damn sure isn't the Pied Piper. He needs to be sent over to the Muslim world and become their leader.....let them suffer with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt:212835
    Finally, some of the less than stalwart politicians are beginning to push back against the Pied Piper and he doesn't like it. Rather childish to get up and walk out of a budget meeting just because he doesn't get his way. That man (?)has no business being up there and the entire world considers him to be weak and ineffective. If his original intent upon getting into office was to change the U.S., he is effectively doing that. He is destroying the greatest nation in the world but the sad part is that the Democratic party is doing all they can to help him. Reid, Schumer and Pelosi are also contributing to our downfall but nothing seems to be stopping them. Do we have any true American leaders anymore who put our country first? Damn sure isn't the Pied Piper. He needs to be sent over to the Muslim world and become their leader.....let them suffer with him.
    Ha. He wouldn't last a day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast