In-breeding a huge muslim problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In-breeding a huge muslim problem

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Wow!!!!! It's official you're a ******* retard and this has what to do with firearms????????
    I can surmise several things from this post. One, you have a very limited vocabulary; two, you are unable to read the headings for the different threads or unable to understand them; three, one could assume that you might possibly be a Muslim and, lastly, you might epitomize the topic of this thread by being mentally deficient. If you want to enter into discussions on here, try to at least be civil, or, as the police put it, "You have the right to remain silent." Try it, I know we would like it!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Oldgrunt really???

The article seems very legit to me. This is nothing new. Inbred, arranged marriages in the Muslim world have been going on for decades, if not centuries. While I agree that everyone can and should be allowed to practice the religion of their choice, the Muslim "religion" is without question the most dangerous this world has ever faced in modern times.

Muslims do not believe in "live and let live". If you are not a Muslim, you are an infidel. If you do not convert, or refuse to you are an enemy of the Muslims, and many believe you should be killed. We as a nation are being totally stupid about this. This goes well beyond multiculturalism. This is a foreign threat that is endangering the citizens of this country. Many people in this country are foolish enough to think that by embracing these people, we will appease them. This borders on total stupidity. They would just as soon kill us as to look at us.

These so called "good Muslims" are non existent because none of them will speak out against the radical element of their own religion. They fear for their lives if they do. The real question is why would anyone want to be a part of something so forceful and violent? Multiculturalism has never worked anywhere it has been applied. We got a good example of that in Norway a few days ago. Yes, he was a crackpot. Muslims invading his country is what set him off. There will be more of this as liberal governments try to shove acceptance of these people down everyone's throat. For God's sake Minnesota has already considered adopting Sharia Law. How stupid is that? This is going to get much worse before it gets any better, and far more bloody. Bill T.

That explains a lot. I bet Libretards are inbred too.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    That explains a lot. I bet Libretards are inbred too.
    The term is "Libtard". And calling them inbred would just be making an excuse for their stupidity. Bill T.

Detroit could very well be a muslim, after all he is from Detroit. And he certainly shows an anger management issue twards us Americans!

Hmmm, makes me wonder: How close is Dearborn to Detroit?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    The term is "Libtard". And calling them inbred would just be making an excuse for their stupidity. Bill T.
    There must be a logical reason, maybe they feasted on lead paint as children?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12