Our guy their guy

Thread: Our guy their guy

1. Our guy their guy

Our guy their guy-their-guy..jpgOur guy their guy-their-guy..jpg
    Vladimir Putin (Prime Minister of Russia).

KINDA SUMS IT UP HUH?

They've got Rambo, we've got Erkel.
    Attached Images Attached Images Our guy their guy-obama-pussy..jpg 
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Maybe we should repeal the "native born" requirement for the office of the president so that either Arnold Schwarzenegger or his long time training partner Dr. Franco Columbu can run for president.

4. Why would you insult Erkel this way? What did he do to you?

I see the difference.

Our guy can afford a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I see the difference.

Our guy can afford a shirt.
    And a teleprompter.

7. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE:213531
    Maybe we should repeal the "native born" requirement for the office of the president so that either Arnold Schwarzenegger or his long time training partner Dr. Franco Columbu can run for president.
    Arnold is antigun. Leave it alone

"Their Guy" has the option (luxury?) to pretty much make up and enact laws and regulation on a whim. At least we have some measure of protection against that from "Our Guy".
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    "Their Guy" has the option (luxury?) to pretty much make up and enact laws and regulation on a whim. At least we have some measure of protection against that from "Our Guy".
    I recall he tried the "executive order" route just recently.. Multiple gun reporting mandate in the wake of the failed "Fast and Furious" game... What WE have is a congress that keeps crap like that in check... Our guy has a sack with no nutz...

"A Republican backed amendment to the 2012 Commerce, Justice and Science appropriations bill was offered by Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg. The amendment prohibits the use of Justice Department funding to enforce the new mandate. The amendment passed 25-16."
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..