contest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contest

1. contest

heres my post, hope i win, i could use a decent gun

I plead "no contest".

What is this thread about even??

4. Ill take 2 ;)

I could use another gun since my birthday is in a couple of weeks. At least my birthday isnt on Friday the thirteenth like last year.

Who couldn't use another gun? I never pass up the opportunity to acquire another gun even if I already own one just like it! You can never have enough guns or toys!

Quote Originally Posted by trvlr619 View Post
    heres my post, hope i win, i could use a decent gun
    What contest? Is there a contest to win a gun here? What is a decent gun to you? What do you have that isn't decent?

Anyway, welcome to this group. We have a lot of knowledgeable people around here whom I admire actually. Start with Lukem...I cannot name the rest of them because I might get canned if I forget one amongst the best of the rest.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I'm in.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

No need to worry all I already won the drawing I just wasn't allow to tell you, you my now all withdraw..... Well a guy can dream can't he?

Thumbs down CCW Badge Drawing

If the drawing is for a new CCW Badge, count me out. We don't need no stinkin badges!

Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    Who couldn't use another gun? I never pass up the opportunity to acquire another gun even if I already own one just like it! You can never have enough guns or toys!
    Amen! Preach it!! We could all use another gun! I'd take two, even.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast