Birthers here we go again...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birthers here we go again...

Wink Birthers here we go again...

From Subpoena to be Delivered for Obama’s Hawaii Birth Certificate*|*Vision to America

Computer scanning expert Doug Vogt and typesetting expert Paul Irey say they will accompany attorney Orly Taitz when she presents to the Hawaii Department of Health a subpoena that should allow her to examine Barack Obama‘s original 1961 typewritten birth certificate.

Vogt and Irey both told WND they are making travel plans to join Taitz in Honolulu when she goes to the state agency at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, to present the subpoena in person.

“We will plan to hold a press conference late in the day of Aug. 8,” Vogt said, “and if the document we see varies from the birth certificate documents the White House released, we plan to file criminal charges in Hawaii immediately.”

Vogt shared with WND a copy of a letter he has written to Hawaii Attorney General David Louie, putting Louie on notice regarding the reasons he believes the birth certificate released by the White House is fraudulent
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Seriously, why don't they just believe the worst president in American history. He's been so honest and up front about everything else so far. A really trustworthy guy this Barry, huh I mean barak, or whateverhe says his name is. He's a real gem.

Somehow this situation has become reversed, and the people who just want what any other president elected befor him has given without any trouble, A LEGAL CERTIFICATE of birth, somehow these people are villified. If Mr.Obama would have just given it up, instead of spending millions to hide it. These so called "BIRTHERS" would not even exist! What is the big deal, He should be happy to prove these people wrong. He seems to like to rub things in peoples faces, this should be right up his alley. I am sure he will find a way to get around this too, instead of being honest and up front.

6. Snopes and google are in bed with Barry..it will be sometime before the truth comes out. All My readings indicate a stinken Muslim born abroad.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I wonder if this sole called Birth Certificate, will actually be made Public Knowledge??????????

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    What's the real issue here??? Speak your mind say what's really in your hearts talk as if you're amongst family and friends in the comfort of you kitchen, living room etc...... Let's see who you truly are what you really feel .... Try it this is the land of the free home of the brave!!! Don't hide behind a screen name like a bunch of cowards !!!!!! So why don't like President Obama???? Be honest I know it's hard for a coward to do but speak freely it's a free country!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    What's the real issue here??? Speak your mind say what's really in your hearts talk as if you're amongst family and friends in the comfort of you kitchen, living room etc...... Let's see who you truly are what you really feel .... Try it this is the land of the free home of the brave!!! Don't hide behind a screen name like a bunch of cowards !!!!!! So why don't like President Obama???? Be honest I know it's hard for a coward to do but speak freely it's a free country!!!!

I have no idea if Michael Richards from Seinfeld wrote this or not. Frankly I don't care who wrote it. It really hits home.

This is a very different train of thought from Michael Richards, better known as Kramer on tv's Seinfeld.

Be Proud To Be White..

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Michael Richards makes his point...and whether we like it or not, he is telliing the truth.

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK...

But when I call you, ******, Kike, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.....

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists..

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail..

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.

We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But it's getting close!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Detroit 45 acp Guest

wooddoctor

Wooddoctor I respect your honesty 100% thank you for being such a stand-up guy what I like to refer to as a man's man!!!!! One who doesn't blow in the wind stands firm on his principles!!!!! Thanks again!!

11. No problem I judge by charactor and not by color.. just don't call me Brother! That's ok for you in the Hood, but us white folk don't take kindly to that. To bad your Boy who HighJacked the White House turned out to be a Race Pimp. Let's have a Beer Summit.....make me want to vomit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast