Close the Southern Border? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close the Southern Border?

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That border is a matter of national security. Has anyone in the Obama administration thought about this scenario? It's much more serious than illegal aliens.
    Of course, every administration has thought about it. And you're correct, it is much more serious than illegal aliens. Check out the "Ten Regions Of The New World Order". It's in the making, better just get used to it.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Secure it tight with Active Duty Personnel defending our boarders as the US Constitution allows. Where do we amass such a force? Bring back from ALL overseas bases and installations. Leave 3 o/seas; 1. Guam 2. Israel 3. Somewhere in the European theater. CLOSE and recall all our Military worldwide. This would be a start.

As for allowing crossings in and out of Mexico? You got Visa, papers, OK. If NOT "Se prohibe la entrada"...NO Entrance!
    Would have to leave them in Japan as well as we are duty bound to protect them from invasions...

Sounds like a great way to create a lot of jobs and increase the overall security of this country. Where to get the money?? Reduce our foreign aid handouts.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Sounds like a great way to create a lot of jobs and increase the overall security of this country. Where to get the money?? Reduce our foreign aid handouts.
    Border security, jobs, and money aren't part of the "agenda".

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Border security, jobs, and money aren't part of the "agenda".
    Hopefully they will be again in about 15 months.

Yes...start by removing the UN out of the US. They do not belong here. Then stop all aids to countries that only knows how to bad-mouth us. Start by removing the pretender to the throne of the US -- as he is also one that bad-mouthed us overseas (Imagine that!!! -- He is NOT an American!). I agree with you 100% -- and we can only help those who are our allies -- start with Israel, Japan, Australia, etc.....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Sell FL to Israel, use the money to buy Mexico, fix it up and "flip it" back to the Mexicans. Then I'll be swimming the Rio Grande to get into Mexico. They'll need the fence to keep "me" in America.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Sell FL to Israel, use the money to buy Mexico, fix it up and "flip it" back to the Mexicans. Then I'll be swimming the Rio Grande to get into Mexico. They'll need the fence to keep "me" in America.
    Waaaaaait a minute.....I live in Florida. We don't need any suicide bombers down here. The drivers here are dangerous enough!

Seriously though, I firmly believe that the more Mexicans with money, the better off our country will be from an economic standpoint. Our biggest trading partner is Canada. Why? Because they're next door, they have money, and they like to buy our stuff. Mexico is next door and they like our stuff....they just need more money. Favored trade status and heavy American investment in Mexico is a good thing. They just neeed to get a grip on that pesky drug-war thing.

Hopefully they will be again in about 15 months.
    Anything can happen in fifteen months. Who can say there will be an election? The entire world can change in less than 15 months. The U.S. isn't in charge, the NWO/OWO is GLOBAL, not national. The borrower is slave to the lender, America will conform, it's not a choice. America didn't get into this situation because Americans are smart, America won't get out of this situation because Americans are smart. Quite to the contrary. Changing presidents won't change the AGENDA. Don't be deceived.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12