Why do people hate lawyers? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate lawyers?

The whole legal system stinks. It is set up by lawyers for lawyers.
    The average person is totally at their mercy!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

Why?

Well, for starters...

Casey Anthony
    Orenthal Simpson
    Bill Ayres
    The pedophile who abducted and killed our little guy

My best friend of 30 years is a well known attorney. He hates lawyers, liars, lawyers more than me. Unfortunately they're a necessity in life.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

There was a case a few years back, some destitute gal was found living in squalor, but when they moved her they found several hundred thousand dollars in her.... you guessed it mattress....

Some do gooder decided she could not take care of herself, so the legal system appointed a lawyer as her guardian, 6 months later she was broke and her legal counsel was several hundred thousand dollars richer.....

If this was an isolated incident then that would be one thing, but another version was on ABC just a few months back..... But it was two sisters and their mom.... sisters let the courts appoint someone as a guardian to their mom which had close to a million bucks, but a year later she was broke......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

5. Loser pays all fees, that will stop most of the slim.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Us lawyers have a saying: "the only people who hate lawyers are those not smart enough to be one..."

7. Your right. You have to be smart to remember lies.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Us lawyers have a saying: "the only people who hate lawyers are those not smart enough to be one..."
    Some of that narcissism I was writing about...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Ground Zero 'Cleanup': 9/11 Attorneys Pocketing Over $400M - FoxNews.com

Things like this won't help the image... Bloodletting leaches...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Lawyers are unfortunately despised until an individual needs one to protect their rights, property, dignity etc...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast