Hospitals need to do more to help new moms breastfeed.

Thread: Hospitals need to do more to help new moms breastfeed.

Exclamation Hospitals need to do more to help new moms breastfeed.

Maybe I should have posted this in the "Women and Guns Forum".

Hospitals need to do more to help moms breastfeed – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Maybe I should have posted this in the "Women and Guns Forum".

Hospitals need to do more to help moms breastfeed – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs
    G: There you go, thinking about food again!

The "NEW" MaoBama Health Care act has started. AT my wife's work, Fortune 100 Company, they had to install a Lactating Room for Employees. Mandated that if you have over 50 employees, one MUST be provided. Can't be a bathroom either, must be a room just for that specific purpose.
    Of course, being a good human being and believing in the FULL CIRCLE of Life. I ask when they would install a copulation room on premise. This would promote employee moral and assist in the continued use for the lactating facility. (Not sure how much work will get done)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    The "NEW" MaoBama Health Care act has started. AT my wife's work, Fortune 100 Company, they had to install a Lactating Room for Employees. Mandated that if you have over 50 employees, one MUST be provided. Can't be a bathroom either, must be a room just for that specific purpose.
    Of course, being a good human being and believing in the FULL CIRCLE of Life. I ask when they would install a copulation room on premise. This would promote employee moral and assist in the continued use for the lactating facility. (Not sure how much work will get done)
    What else can you think about to make me laugh? Can a male employee go to the lactating room too?
    (I hope Luke doesn't ban me from saying this...)
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    What else can you think about to make me laugh? Can a male employee go to the lactating room too?
    (I hope Luke doesn't ban me from saying this...)
    Only if he is hetro. They have separate room for them.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

How on earth did moms learn to breastfeed for the last 40,000 years without the government teaching them? Thank the Gods for the CDC, UNICEF, UN, and the Obamination. We were on the verge of extinction!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson