Man it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

108 actual degrees here at 6:50pm

3. 98 here in Ga. Global warming seams to move all ove the place these days. Can't wait for global cooling in a few months.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

4. Reached 114 degrees just south of Tulsa,OK. today. Hadn't been this hot here since 1923!

It is supposed to get down to 58-59 here in with tonight

It was so hot here in Central that the Arch actually melted. Well it is better than straight week of snow...I'd rather have this one at least if we need to go out, my SUV is airconditioned and you go from an airconditioned vehicle to an airconditioned store...what I do is run my watering system at the back for half an hour and me and my doggie can go out there in comfort. It is cooler.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

It was so hot here today I saw a fire hydrant flag down a dog for some relief

it was 108 with a heat index of 111 at 7pm where i live. lows in the 80's. ugh.

103 here today near Greenville, SC. I hate it. Ready for fall weather!!!

10. hot lol

My truck said outside temp was 123 now that's starting to get hot

Checked my outside thermometer this morning at 5 o'clock.....87 degrees. Had to go in and get my jacket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast