Third child is here. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third child is here.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Congrats from USA Carry!
    Thanks Luke, that means a lot coming from you! Can't wait to get back on here more.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Congratulations! May God bless her and keep her safe.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I'm happy to announce that my wife just gave birth(8-14-11,12:17am) to our third child(A girl). My wife did it all in just one push while at 7cm. They are both home now and doing vary well. Photos to follow soon. Hope to be on the forums more now.
    Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing good. Take good care of that little girl. cause there's nothing like 'em! Have two of my own, and they've really been a blessing.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Not yet because she is only two days old LOL. My oldest girl(5) will be getting her first(Pink)single shot 22, she will be taking a training class after she gets it. Looking at some NRA classes but have not made up my mind one away or another yet. Problem is in our area we don't have a lot of NRA instructors(That still teach).
    Message me when your oldest girl is ready. :) I'm still waiting on my official credentials to come in from the NRA, but I could teach her. Maybe we could work out something, put together a kids' class somewhere in your area. (Otherwise it would be sort of pricey to have me come up and give the course one-on-one.) Where in NH are you?
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    Congratulations!

Have you gotten the girl enrolled in a firearms safety course yet?
    And have you gotten a miniature sized CCW Badge for her?

I can see it now, her first words will be, "We don't need no stinkin badges."

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And have you gotten a miniature sized CCW Badge for her?

I can see it now, her first words will be, "We don't need no stinkin badges."
    Her first words will be "Make my day" as she lets loose with her 44 mag LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    Message me when your oldest girl is ready. :) I'm still waiting on my official credentials to come in from the NRA, but I could teach her. Maybe we could work out something, put together a kids' class somewhere in your area. (Otherwise it would be sort of pricey to have me come up and give the course one-on-one.) Where in NH are you?
    I'm but by the Vermont boarder(about two hours from Boston,MA) give or take.

Beautiful and congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12