Do you love or hate your job? What is your dream job? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you love or hate your job? What is your dream job?

1. Right now I work for ServiceMaster clean. I mainly do disaster restoration work. My dream job is to be some sort of wildlife resource officer out west in colorado or montana.

photographing gorgeous naked women for $1,000,000 a year + benefits would be nice
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Generally speaking, I tend to take the mindset that work will be a "mixed bag" of good and bad, like anything else. I find that even hard work can be manageable and likeable at times, if there are people around me to support me and back me up. Some places where I have worked the same type of job have done this reasonably well, and other have failed miserably, in my opinion.

I've always wanted to be a personal exercise trainer. Get paid to hang out in the gym. I may get the opportunity to give it a go. I need to get CPR certified first though.

I'm retired, and a job is only a means to an end. There are times when you must repeat this mantra.....

"IT'S ONLY A JOB, IT'S ONLY A JOB"

Dream job... Humm, shooting as a pro where you get free guns, free ammo, paid expenses, could be a hoot, but then I have never walked a mile in their shoes either....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I have been in the auto service business at dealerships for over 25yrs and I HATE it. Just stuck in it. My dream job is to fix and flip houses. Love that type of work.

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    What he said, plus casual Fridays.
    Do you also get to particpiate in "Wear your CCW Badge to work day"?

I have done just about everything under the sun in a relatively short amount of time. I suppose I would like to retire as a college prof.

I gotta agree with the retirees. I retired about 10 years ago and it beats anything I did before. My only complaint is that we do things backward. I would prefer to have retired at age 18 and then gone to work at about 65 to pay the bills I accumulated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12