What! protect and serve! Hmmmm!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What! protect and serve! Hmmmm!

What! protect and serve! Hmmmm!

Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    "This is NOT the kind of thing you'd expect from a UNIFORMED police officer", the female news anchor says with the applied emphasis.
    This post is my opinion only:
    Is this news anchor as naive as she portrays herself to be or is she acting that way for effect? Does she really think that any LEO is not human, that LEO's are above most of society in terms of not being subject to acting in an unsavory manor?

I understand that in something like 99.9% (a guess, might be only 98%) of violent crimes the police officer plays a pivotal role. They must write a great report, as detailed as possible, even in the rain or snow - AFTER the crime has occured. Even so, it cracks me up when someone acts surprised that a cop is, well, only human.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Wonder what she was pulled over for???????

flashing her high beams

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    flashing her high beams
    Or carrying concealed weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE:225831
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    flashing her high beams
    Or carrying concealed weapons.
    She must of been brandishing them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Is this news anchor as naive as she portrays herself to be or is she acting that way for effect? Does she really think that any LEO is not human, that LEO's are above most of society in terms of not being subject to acting in an unsavory manor?
    Well, yes. If you listen to the news enough, 99% of the time LEO's are hero's. Even if they're off duty shopping at the local grocery, slip, fall, and break their neck, they're hero's .
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

I am sure he used protection and he definetly served her.

At what point did LEO'S stop being human. They have human failings just like anyone else but are also willing to put it all on the line to protect and serve those of you that are more then willing to put them down. Get real.
    Bill

The link has been taken down, ABC is claiming copy right reasons. Almost sounds like it was staged, for theatrical purposses only of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast