We shall return! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We shall return!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    That make you feel better?

__________________________________________________ ______

Got pulled off a dozer today by the Feds. Told us we couldn't work this fire because I didn't have some kind of a freakin' card. Damnedest thing I ever saw. They were kicking people out right and left. Talked to some guys that drove all night last night on their dime to get here, from down in the valley. They told them to stay away from the fire. Thought there was gonna be a killin'. I'll tell ya what, I'm so sick of this damn government. Just a bunch of self-important idiots.

Goin' to bed
    You're on a dozer! Shoulda run 'em over! Be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Is this an example of the openmindedness and tolerance of the left?
    It's a clear and concise example that prayer is worthless. Just thought I would point it out because I know had it actually rained there would be something to the tune of "power of prayer, glory glory, hallelujah, praise the lord, etc.." Don't know what the left has to do with this? If you think I'm a liberal or left leaning you are incorrect. I think it's great that Beau actually got out and tried to do something about this, and would've said only that had his responses to some of my posts on here been a little more mature..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    It's a clear and concise example that prayer is worthless. Just thought I would point it out because I know had it actually rained there would be something to the tune of "power of prayer, glory glory, hallelujah, praise the lord, etc.." Don't know what the left has to do with this? If you think I'm a liberal or left leaning you are incorrect. I think it's great that Beau actually got out and tried to do something about this, and would've said only that had his responses to some of my posts on here been a little more mature..
    Never use a man's bad fortune to elevate your opinion. Your post is demeaning. If you don't like religion start another thread. But don't rub this person's nose in it. He's facing a tough time. Perhaps you'd like to trade places with him. Please just leave it be.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123