9/11

Thread: 9/11

9/11

As we approach the anniversary of the terror inflicted upon our country please take time to remember the innocents taken by that attack and the brave men and women who rushed in to harms way to rescue the survivors. And thanks to all of the brave Americans who have and continue to fight to protect us against those who would destroy our way of life. Be ever vigilant and prepared.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Also, please, very very near the top of any list of things to remember about "9/11" is who did it. Radical islam. They still want to kill you, me and all the rest of us who do not wish to place sharia law as our foundation, who do not want to treat women with 7th century barbarianism.

"We shall never forget" is often said, but it's not that we need to remember those jumping from the towers to escape burning to death. It is not said only so we can always remember the bravery of those who helped. "We shall never forget" should bring to the forefront of one's mind that radical islam, the "jihadist's" are still plotting to kill us, to destroy our way of life.

Yes, hatred needs to take a back seat. ...Right next to the bomb that's planted there by those who want to kill YOU regardless of how "koomba-ya" you want to feel, regardless of how many tears you and I shed during the memorials.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Today I watched the Pennsylvia memorial to the 9/11 victim. They have prayers, they have GWB and of course Laura, Bill Clinton without Hilary...and lot of others who were there. What touched me was the remembrance to the first responders who will be snubbed by what's-his-name-mayor-of-NY. I just feel that if there is a faction that shouldn't be invited there should be the Imams, the Muslims and they should not feel slighted at all if they get snubbed. We all know the reason why. Never forget those lives lost, especially the ones from Flight 93.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Today I watched the Pennsylvia memorial to the 9/11 victim. They have prayers, they have GWB and of course Laura, Bill Clinton without Hilary...and lot of others who were there. What touched me was the remembrance to the first responders who will be snubbed by what's-his-name-mayor-of-NY. I just feel that if there is a faction that shouldn't be invited there should be the Imams, the Muslims and they should not feel slighted at all if they get snubbed. We all know the reason why. Never forget those lives lost, especially the ones from Flight 93.
    I shed some tears today for those moms and wifes that were discussed from Flight 93. The anger I feel toward the jihadists is becomming intolerable today and I need to settle down... Maybe I'll mow the yard and not think about it, or try not to.

It makes me wonder how many other people tho are going to feel as I do tomorrow. Sad, sure, for those who lost loved ones and for the rest of us that lost even just a little something, who feel violated. What I mean tho, primarily, will be even more anger tomorrow as I watch some of the rememberances. Why? They will feature those who lost loved ones, and those who's bravery should be remembered, but it is unlikely the shows will remind us WHO DID THIS TO US AND WHO IS STILL WANTING TO KILL YOU AND ME. -Shouting done-

We need to put the radical islamic f**ks front and center in our memories. They are here, assimilating into our society awaiting marching orders, I promise you that. Anyway, let us never forget. Let us never forget who did this to us and who wants to do more to us simply because we don't adopt thier ways.

I know i get on soap boxes here on this forum and some are tired of it and don't read my "stuff" because of it but I cannot help it. I love this country, our freedoms and I hate those that want to take it away, even if just one lil' law at a time, or by one big explosion at a time. Either way, it is wrong and needs to be put into our sight pictures/crosshairs.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I live about 15 minutes away from the "Lackawana 6". All of these men who were planing terror atacks against
    people of the USA were TRUSTED by the people of their neighborhood, and all were thought of as NICE GUYS, FRIENDLY GUYS. living at our back door, smiling at you as you walked by, and planning to KILL YOU and me if given the chance. F>>KING bastards! How many more just like them haven't been found in our towns. We are to nice for our own good, constantly worried about hurting feelings and being politically correct. If you are not an AMERICAN...GET OUT of AMERICA