Yay! Cooler weather
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! Cooler weather

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Yay! Cooler weather

Although summer is my favorite time of year I have to say I welcome cooler weather for the fact that heavier clothing and jackets make hiding a more effective handgun much easier!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Same here. I like summer but in limited editions. We were two degrees short of winter here last night. We went out to dinner and it was good to OWB without printing (hidden in a thinner coat).
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

4. Not to mention, its almost ski season again

5. Yup, our two weeks of Summer here in Portland are over, and I'm happy. No more 90+ degree days for me, thankyouverymuch!

For me, "cooler" weather (i.e. under 80) will come around November and last about 4 months. I don't mind though.....I moved here for the year-round warm weather.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

"Frost warning" was mentioned in the forecast for the weekend... The snow piles just finished melting...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

8. I'm so excited, its been 90-100 in medford Oregon for the past month. It's 72 today!

I think you guys will REALLY enjoy this thoughtful video on the Change of Seasons.

10. Thank you Al Gore...you invented the Internet. Now that you invented Global cooling how is your 20,0000 sf house.......POS
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. Well in central FL it is still 92 for highs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast