after the United States? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: after the United States?

I don't subscribe to all of the end of the world stuff. I think things will go on, question is just what it will be like?

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I don't subscribe to all of the end of the world stuff. I think things will go on, question is just what it will be like?
    New King James Version (NKJV)2Peter 3: 3-5

3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    New King James Version (NKJV)2Peter 3: 3-5

3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
    Yeah, yeah, the books are full of people having predicted the end of the world a million times over. Guess it hasn't happened yet or I would not be posting anymore.

Yeah, yeah, the books are full of people having predicted the end of the world a million times over. Guess it hasn't happened yet or I would not be posting anymore.
    Key word there...
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

The only problem is they always thought they were right THEN, too.

7. I'm still waiting for my refund from Harold Camping!

The only problem is they always thought they were right THEN, too.
    The only thing they didn't have right were the "conditions in place" leading up to the Tribulation period. And, it was never the "end of the world" that has been predicted.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I don't agree w/ some of your details but yeah, we're living in the end times.

Bottom line, I believe that in the near future (say my natural life span) America will cede its national sovereignty to a one world government under the headship of the anti Christ. If you look around you can see the foundation being laid right now
    End Times began with the crucifixion of Christ. Today we are living in the "Last Days" of the End Times. Again I say that any way you do the math, unless Christ is a liar, there will not be another generation.

10. There's no math to be done? It's all an interpretation. The amount of different denominations is proof enough of that

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    There's no math to be done? It's all an interpretation. The amount of different denominations is proof enough of that
    It's much more difficult to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. Considering that every prediction/prophesy of God has been 100% accurate leaves no room for interpretation. God says what He means and means what He says. Being of a denomination doesn't qualify or identify anyone or anything as Christian except in name only. There is only the believing church (body of Christ) and the unbelieving (apostate) church, period. It's obvious that you don't know the difference, and therefor any further discussion with you would only be redundant. Peace.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast