Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you inform delivery people?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - After all, someone in uniform understands the hardships of defending society

2 25.00%
  • Yes - It's always a good idea to let them know

0 0%
  • No - I only open carry

1 12.50%
  • No - It'll be obvious enough by all the gun signs/paraphernalia around, I won't have to tell 'em.

2 25.00%
  • No - they're trespassing, if they don't leave by the time I count to 3, they'll see it. 1... 2...

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying?

Sad part is, even if this thread was meant light-heartedly, someone out there is reading it and thinking, "Yeah, that make sense...a uniform...sure, they deserve to know." If you want to make jokes, I think there is a forum for that. Out here in reality land, maybe we ought to keep this kind of pure nonsense out. Because the zit-faced geek who delivers pizza for a living really doesn't need "Hey, by the way, I have a gun," to be part of the conversation when the door opens and pizza and money are being exchanged.

NOPE Dumb Question.

Anyone in uniform, whether it's the military, law enforcement, taxi drivers or the UPS man deserves the same respect. And I will be glad to tell any of them, that "We don't need no stinkin badges."

Why would I tell the UPS man I carry unless I know him/her and they are GUN nuts too?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    To all, he's making a joke. Lately we had a flurry of partially well meant and partially probably not entirely serious posts regarding "do you inform your dentist / mailman / proctologist / hooker / cashier at the supermarket / hitch hiker / gas station attendant / you name it".
    Don't be fooled! Bedwetters are easy to spot. The regime will distory this Rebublic from within our own Government if we let them.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I will inform the BG's I am carrying by the unmistakable sound of a 45 going off.

Don't inform anyone about nothing. Too many restrictions as it is now"

9. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    To all, he's making a joke. Lately we had a flurry of partially well meant and partially probably not entirely serious posts regarding "do you inform your dentist / mailman / proctologist / hooker / cashier at the supermarket / hitch hiker / gas station attendant / you name it".
    Bingo. I figured at least this one would be blatantly obviously a joke, (because of the responses even if you didn't get it from the question,) and hopefully this will stop the silly "do you inform" threads...

The purpose of concealed is concealed. Not to tell everyone.

The delivery person might have an idea if you order items from Cabelas, Midwest USA, etc and get magazines (the dead tree version) like Concealed Carry, Guns & Ammo, etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast