Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you inform delivery people?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - After all, someone in uniform understands the hardships of defending society

2 25.00%
  • Yes - It's always a good idea to let them know

0 0%
  • No - I only open carry

1 12.50%
  • No - It'll be obvious enough by all the gun signs/paraphernalia around, I won't have to tell 'em.

2 25.00%
  • No - they're trespassing, if they don't leave by the time I count to 3, they'll see it. 1... 2...

3 37.50%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying?

After thinking about it.
    Hello UPS, thanks for my package, and oh by the way,I'm Armed. If I were the ups driver,I would reply by saying, And your point is what SIR. Then I would leave Laughing my Butt off.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    We all knew this is meant as a joke thread. To those who took it seriously I'd just shake my head.

I have a serious question tho, should we inform the guys holding the "slow/stop" sign at sites of road work? I mean we are driving through a constuction zone, right? Maybe this would be a good reason to get a CCW badge, just to show it make it official.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I personally find a need to inform every mime I meet. Not clowns though. They'll talk.
    Portland, Or. He probably actually watches "Portlandia" for life lessons.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

5. Portlandia is frighteningly similar to certain sub-sections of Portland society. (Disclaimer: I was an extra on one episode of the show...) Most of the stereotypes it makes fun of aren't actually Portland natives, they're Southern California transplants. And ones that most native Portlanders laugh at. I find the show absolutely spot-on in its humor.

Thumbs up It's important to respect a man in Uniform.

I think this video sums it up.

I am confused...what was the topic again? I did not respond to the poll because I do not think any of those selections that are there are suitable to choose. Just my opinion. Then G50AE responded with the video above, which about sums up a show about recruiting people for the navy with only one in uniform. It is entertaining though...Thanks G50AE...he!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Portlandia is frighteningly similar to certain sub-sections of Portland society. (Disclaimer: I was an extra on one episode of the show...) Most of the stereotypes it makes fun of aren't actually Portland natives, they're Southern California transplants. And ones that most native Portlanders laugh at. I find the show absolutely spot-on in its humor.
    I was on my way to the Portland area and then on to coastal Wash. back in 1978. I took the southern route to see N.m. and Az. I never made it up there. I fell in love with the S.W. and stayed for years. Now I don't think I'd be happy up in the area. I'm a bit more conservative than I was back then. Hell, pretty soon their going to come to my door and force me to put on a white belt and shoes, a cranberry plaid sport jacket, gold chains, and ship me off to The Villages in Ocala, Fla.!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
    I personally find a need to inform every mime I meet. Not clowns though. They'll talk.
    Portland, Or. He probably actually watches "Portlandia" for life lessons.
    hehe, I wish I'da thought of that!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I am confused...what was the topic again? I did not respond to the poll because I do not think any of those selections that are there are suitable to choose. Just my opinion. Then G50AE responded with the video above, which about sums up a show about recruiting people for the navy with only one in uniform. It is entertaining though...Thanks G50AE...he!
    The topic is, Do you respect a man in uniform enough to show him your CCW Badge?

11. Red face The law

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    The topic is, Do you respect a man in uniform enough to show him your CCW Badge?
    I thought that was the law!!
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast