Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying?

View Poll Results: Do you inform delivery people?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - After all, someone in uniform understands the hardships of defending society

2 25.00%
  • Yes - It's always a good idea to let them know

0 0%
  • No - I only open carry

1 12.50%
  • No - It'll be obvious enough by all the gun signs/paraphernalia around, I won't have to tell 'em.

2 25.00%
  • No - they're trespassing, if they don't leave by the time I count to 3, they'll see it. 1... 2...

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying?

1. Do you inform uniformed deliverypersons that you are concealed carrying?

We have so many other "do you inform" polls, why not one more?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Yes. Uniformed employees are there to protect and serve, or at least serve and therefore deserve to know if they are dealing with man or woman with a gun for crying out loud. It only makes sense! They would know I'm carrying anyway if they would just notice my CCW badge on my camo spandex CCW uniform.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

4. Is this some sort of joke? Why should I be worried about the UPS guy or the Fed x guy..... You liberals dream up some really stupid Bravo Sierra. Communism/Democrat is a mental disorder. Communisism/Democrat is a mental disorder. Take your stupid BS to move on.org. They will take your pole after they come out of their dungeon. Speaking of dungeon, maybe Katz can pole for the validity of S&M.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Why would I do this? Pretty ridiculous question.

You need to find something to do. Go find an Odumbo news story and waste your time there.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Sure I think it is a swell idea to tell the uniformed delivery person I have a gun. Right after I put a sign in my yard telling EVERYONE where I keep my guns. I also would inform the motel clerk and the taxi driver, my Fairy Godmother, The Wicked Witch of the West(no mother in law jokes), the California Legislature, the 'Brady Bunch'(not the TV show), well on second thought the show too, AND 6 or 7 billion others who live on this planet. Jokes aside if the delivery man tries to force his(or her, Im not sexist) way into my home that person will find out rather abrubtly I have a gun. I am not trying to sound offensive, but unless required by law to say 'I am armed' I will not.

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    Sure I think it is a swell idea to tell the uniformed delivery person I have a gun. Right after I put a sign in my yard telling EVERYONE where I keep my guns. I also would inform the motel clerk and the taxi driver, my Fairy Godmother, The Wicked Witch of the West(no mother in law jokes), the California Legislature, the 'Brady Bunch'(not the TV show), well on second thought the show too, AND 6 or 7 billion others who live on this planet. Jokes aside if the delivery man tries to force his(or her, Im not sexist) way into my home that person will find out rather abrubtly I have a gun. I am not trying to sound offensive, but unless required by law to say 'I am armed' I will not.
    I think you forgot the tooth fairy and the easter bunny
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Only if he brought the wrong package

It becomes quite obvious ( sorry its the phone ) when they pull up to my yard sign posted " nothing on my property worth dying for ! "

To all, he's making a joke. Lately we had a flurry of partially well meant and partially probably not entirely serious posts regarding "do you inform your dentist / mailman / proctologist / hooker / cashier at the supermarket / hitch hiker / gas station attendant / you name it".

Are you kidding me????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast