RIP Steve Jobs

Thread: RIP Steve Jobs

RIP Steve Jobs

RIP Steve Jobs!! Thank you for sharing your genius with the world and being a revolutionary! Our lives are forever changed thanks to you!!

imen, brother...um, Amen

My brother was on 12 years old when he died of cancer. He was a handsome and extremely intelligent boy who has a future as bright as any 12 year old and maybe more so. I would visit him at Sloan Kettering in NYC in the pediactric ward and I would see other children whose futures were not to be on this earth and who displayed intelligence and beauty that I found to be exceptional. I always felt that in some spiritual way almighty G-d recognized there exceptional talents and wanted them close to him and that is why they were taken to him. I feel that it may have taken him a little longer with Mr. Jobs but then again, his talents were not really visible until his twenties or thirties and really blossomed later on. Once again G-d has reached out and heaven will now be internet connected in a way it never realized.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    NEWSMEAT ▷ Steve Jobs's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

He financially supported the likes of Rahm Emanuel, Pelosi, "March for Progress, Inc", etc. May Steve Jobs feel a stick in the (spirit) eye everytime one of us buys a gun and may those who share his political views and inherits anything from him also inherit the fleas of a thousand camels.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40:234238
    NEWSMEAT ▷ Steve Jobs's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

He financially supported the likes of Rahm Emanuel, Pelosi, "March for Progress, Inc", etc. May Steve Jobs feel a stick in the (spirit) eye everytime one of us buys a gun and may those who share his political views and inherits anything from him also inherit the fleas of a thousand camels.
    Exactly. While I appreciate his advances in the computer field, I shed no tears for his loss because of his other less desirable pursuits.

Well at least I can put aside my political views to appreciate the talents and contributions someone has done on there death. I hope you own a android as I wouldn't want to use something he pioneered in life.

Oh wait they copied iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Templing:234295
    Well at least I
    can put aside my political views to appreciate the talents and contributions someone has done on there death. I hope you own a android as I wouldn't want to use something he pioneered in life.
    Actually I do. I never liked Macs or anything Apple, too proprietary.

Hum but I bet you like UI wonder how this whole smartphone revolution came about? I know bill gates. Lol am in IT work with servers all day, but I use apple at home if am not doing work. Because like steve said it works.