Up to 3 million jobs once outsourced to China forecast to return to the U.S.

Thread: Up to 3 million jobs once outsourced to China forecast to return to the U.S.

Question Up to 3 million jobs once outsourced to China forecast to return to the U.S.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Remove government red take and cut captial gains tax. Then establish a fare flat tax and get out of the way.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I think this is one where you do not believe anything that you read or hear or watch...too far fetched.

I was watching a movie the other day, an old one with Kevin Costner. I think the title is Swing Vote. In one of the scene, Kevin Costner is an egg packer who was about to be retrench from his job. is friend said, the company is "in-sourcing" that is why they are being let go. "What is in-sourcing?" Kevin asked. Friend said "in-sourcing" is when they bring the Mexicans in to do their jobs. Is this a possibility?

Many countries who did 'outsourced' jobs to India, actually 'in-sourced' them to the country? My son worked for IBM at one time as a programmer. He was asked to teach these Indians how to do his work. And since he works for the company that pays him, they own the codes to the programs he made. And he has to teach these Indians and release his code to them. Are the job coming back here to be given to Americans? Just asking...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Get the useless and spineless DOJ out of the way here in the USA and allow immigration laws to be enforced as they should be. Round 'em up and fill boats leaving here with illegals as well as goods to export, and send them to China to work in a communist environment. Implement 999 plan, put legal American citizens to work... A win-win for all involved.

I pressed the easy button and that's what it said, honest...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..