Green tea
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green tea

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Green tea

Anybody else a green tea drinker?

As for me, my years of drinking it daily is likely part of the reason this 52 y.o. has to produce a drivers license to prove I'm over mid 40's! That, and not smoking and eating a carrot now and then...

How about you? Do you soak your guts with the elixer of life as well?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Still trying to get used to the stuff. I would only drink loose leaf black tea for years, but I'm getting there with the help of some ginger and lots of lemon.

Not a big fan of hippy beverages, I stick to creatine monohydrate.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40:234841
    Anybody else a green tea drinker?

As for me, my years of drinking it daily is likely part of the reason this 52 y.o. has to produce a drivers license to prove I'm over mid 40's! That, and not smoking and eating a carrot now and then...

How about you? Do you soak your guts with the elixer of life as well?
    I seldom do, but it is a really good thing to do for yourself. Where is a good place to get it?

Ouch, G50AE. I'm just an old gal who does'nt want to look like a train wreck. Nevertheless, I'll be chanting to the goddess for you when my chakra recovers ;)

I love green tea and tea in general. I don't drink coffee. Hate the stuff.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Not a big fan of hippy beverages, I stick to creatine monohydrate.
    hehe, funny stuff. Seriously tho, for centuries the Chinese and Japanese have drank the stuff and even have ceremony's centered around the drinking of it. The health benefits are so widely known and understood that I'd do a disservice to it to even attempt a discussion of that here. The many benefits are one reason many of us "koom-bah-ya" types drink it! ...Now which tree to hug, or should I head to wall street?
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by defender829 View Post
    I seldom do, but it is a really good thing to do for yourself. Where is a good place to get it?
    I get a good deal on "Foo-joy" bags at a local oriental goods store, 100 bags in a wrapped box for under $6. Otherwise, I'll occasionally treat myself to a better quality loose tea from there. If I'm feeling rather pennyless however, like after an Obama speech, I'll get a box or two of bags from Walmart when I grocery shop.

Been drinking tea since I was a kid. Green, black, white, even red. Hot, cold or in between, sweet and unsweet.

i like tea in general, but i find myself drinking sweet tea (southern thing even tho im not sothern, just live here) but i do enjoy some green tea from the store called "gold peak tea" its pretty good! im drinking some as i type this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast