I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse .... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse ....

I can't answer that... that's "off topic" of the "off topic" discussion ;-) Has anyone been to a zombie run? They host em out here twice a year and heard they're alot of fun... if you don't know what they are its a zombie themed rifle course...

Tuts-

both the I am legend documentary and the resident evil encyclopedia of zombies have zombie dogs...

In the documentary it would seem the virus just spread to the animals, either by the respiratory system, or direct contract (bitten or eating infected flesh when food runs low), since there is no evil zombie leader.

While the encyclopedia would be some form of dog zombie strain created by super zombie humans.

In either case, dogs (and birds) are susceptible. So take care of that min pin.

SARCASM for those who might get confused

Finally this thread is shaping up for what it was intended lol

Tuts-

The most recent study on zombies, known as The Walking Dead protocol, has confirmed zombies do in fact eat dogs when they have no more human flesh available.

SARCASM for those that would get confused

DUDE! I saw the Zombie Ammo video. It was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    I can't answer that... that's "off topic" of the "off topic" discussion ;-) Has anyone been to a zombie run? They host em out here twice a year and heard they're alot of fun... if you don't know what they are its a zombie themed rifle course...

Get dressed up as zombies and go jogging? Im in!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rich M:236892
    Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post

Get dressed up as zombies and go jogging? Im in!
    Dodging paranoid head shots doesn't seem like fun to me!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Tuts-

The most recent study on zombies, known as The Walking Dead protocol, has confirmed zombies do in fact eat dogs when they have no more human flesh available.

SARCASM for those that would get confused
    I'll teach Tilly (min-pin) to hide & shoot then. She's 10 lbs, better get a min-gun for the min-pin... Oh, crap, she doesn't have thumbs!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

10. The walking dead premiere was awesome minus all the commercials! Looks like a good season coming up

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    Dodging paranoid head shots doesn't seem like fun to me!
    From what I hear its pretty well organized and like 600+ people ... throw on your "zombie gear" pay 5 bucks per run and go through the multiple courses they have full of all kinds of zombie targets... they also just hosted a zombie pub crawl in Minneapolis which was a huge turn out...

Rich you do the shooting lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast