Corn Flake Sells For $1,350????

Thread: Corn Flake Sells For $1,350????

Corn Flake Sells For $1,350????

Gee that would have bought a nice rifle or hand gun. Some people have more money than good sense.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15674082/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I agree, that's ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

4. Wow... a corn flake shaped like IL? I might give $1 for it...

I Think I'll go buy a box of corn flakes. I can then go out to my shop. I am sure something is there that will cut a corn flake. I will have thousands to practice with. In the end, there will be one that looks just like TN. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I Think I'll go buy a box of corn flakes. I can then go out to my shop. I am sure something is there that will cut a corn flake. I will have thousands to practice with. In the end, there will be one that looks just like TN. :D
    Thats genius! :icon_cheesygrin:

corn flake

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post

I thought about making one the shape of Texas, but that would take a some work and a big corn flake.
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-23-2008 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Gee that would have bought a nice rifle or hand gun. Some people have more money than good sense.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15674082/detail.html
    good sense? that's hard to come by now days.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Just another example that good sense is lacking in many people. It used to be that a person would see something like that, comment on it, maybe show it to whoever was nearby--then eat it and forget about it.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam