Daddy Is a Gay Dancer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy Is a Gay Dancer

Smile Daddy Is a Gay Dancer

Daddy is a gay dancer

Hope this gives you a laugh or. at least, a chuckle.

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a
    living.

All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and
    so forth..

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Obama elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."

Heard that before but it's so true I laugh every time.

KK

I love it!!! I am still chuckling, OG...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Smile

Geeessseeeee; the poor kid!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    hehe, good stuff there. Yeah, after working as a Chip 'n Dale performer I can tell you it's hard work, those women never want ya to leave...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:237102
    I love it!!! I am still chuckling, OG...
    Not really that's just all the fat still moving because you was laughing!!!!!!

Raotf lmba lmao lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    That "fat" just makes her a more interesting woman. Hang in there Mom, he's just jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    That "fat" just makes her a more interesting woman. Hang in there Mom, he's just jealous.
    I had put him in my ignore list a looonnnnggg time ago so I really do not see his posts unless I really want to. Besides he's barking at the wrong tree. LOL Thanks OG.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    Okay... I have to admit I don't know all the interactions you have had with everyone on this board and I may be overstepping my bounds here... but an off hand comment like that just screams "Richard Cranium!".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast