Min-pin and rat terrior turkey fest

Thread: Min-pin and rat terrior turkey fest

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Min-pin and rat terrior turkey fest

I'm still chuckling...

I let our two dogs out first thing this morning about 0900 (I work second shift hours) and got a show. The rat terrier and lil' min-pin discovered four large adult turkeys in the back yard and chased them around barking, yapp'n and feathers flying! hehe, glad the damn turkeys ran from them (in circles) instead getting aggressive! Funny stuff. The birds finally jump-flapped over the fence and one onto the shed where it cackled at the dogs. What a hoot.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

You should have taken photos of them...are you allowed to shoot 'em turkeys for your dinnertable for Thanksgiving?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    You should have taken photos of them...are you allowed to shoot 'em turkeys for your dinnertable for Thanksgiving?
    I thought about it but one or two of my neighbors here in the 'burb woulda likely called the cops... They just don't understand!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm