Occupy Wall Street - Very Off Topic of guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Occupy Wall Street - Very Off Topic of guns

1. Google is not our friend.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Google is not our friend.
    Niether is most major media, public screwal system, most college "professors" and cirriculum, unions, Tides Foundation, Soros and Bloomberg, China, Pakistan, Iran, Sudan, Turkey, Egypt, Soviet crumb nations and Russia, Somolia, North Korea, Palistine Liberation Front, Michael Moore, Hollywood, most U.S. regulatory agencies like BATFE, EPA, IRS and OSHA, Muslim Brotherhood, Sonia Sotomayor, Syria, Palistine, the Communist Party USA, ACLU, the silent Muslim nation and jihad, our current whitehouse regime, anti-gun and and anti-Liberty legislators usually having a "D" after their name.

There are many, many more who are not our friend but that is an off the cuff list.

This begs a question: Who are 'we' that these are not our friends? We are those who love a strong and free USA, who desire a free to prosper and free to fail opportunity for all. We are those who desire that our Founding Documents be respected, that our Bill of Rights and the corresponding rights we have as free citizens were not intended to be parceled out or limited by law. We love free nations and nation friends, like Israel. We despise communism/marxism/statism and the promise of U.S. economic collapse they have brought other nations. Ever research what brought the fall of the Roman Empire? Greece? Thusly, we despise Obama and his handlers and most legislators having a "D" behind thier name.

Don't agree. That's ok, the above is only my opinion and it's a free country. ...For now.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Rome burned as Nero fiddled.

KK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    Rome burned as Nero fiddled.

KK
    hehe, I've heard that idea before. Rome was weakened to a former shell of itself prior. It's that weakening over time that I refer to...
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by wallyb View Post
    Yup, we're pretty much screwed anyways.
    So you've just given up?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The occupy crowd is bitting the hand that feeds them. Who is going to pay the bills when all the capitalists are gone? They should be marching on Washington, pushing for laws that reward productivity so there will be more money for the all caring democrats to have at their disposal to shell out to the nonproductive occupy crowd.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    So you've just given up?
    Why is it that every time someone says that we're screwed or there's no way out, someone has to ask,or start accusing them of giving up? Really, just because someone has the "intelligence" to recognize the truth doesn't mean that there willing to give up. Ever heard of the Alamo? It may not do any good to resist and go into battle, but it doesn't mean we're not going to go down fighting and take as many of them with us as we can in the process. "Give me liberty or give me death", remember? Whether it's global or national, everything is going to get worse, nothing is going to get better. Like I've said before, be it the secular view or the Biblical view, both coincide with current events on every level and degree of perplexity, including the time frame. Admitting that we're screwed doesn't mean we give up, it just means that we're not ignorant or just plain stupid. There's a big difference between negative thinking and facing the facts of reality.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The occupy crowd is bitting the hand that feeds them. Who is going to pay the bills when all the capitalists are gone? They should be marching on Washington, pushing for laws that reward productivity so there will be more money for the all caring democrats to have at their disposal to shell out to the nonproductive occupy crowd.
    The capitalists will never go away. There will always be money to be made if you work hard for it. The question is paid or not, how long will these occupiers stay? How long will they last? How long will the financiers of this stupidity give away their hard earned money to support these people?

I heard from Rush the other day that the cooks who were supposed to be distributing food to these beggars do not want to give to them anymore. What if this last until next November a day after the election, after they (the beggars) had voted for the illustrious one? What will happen to them day after when the supply suddenly run out? Who will they curse next? What will they do next? Just thinking out loud...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Dozens of arrests at Occupy Oakland - San Jose Mercury News

This is just the beginning. If these occutards are not stopped it will breed like a cancer. Obama's children seam to be gaining momentum. Obama is getting his change. Lenlin summed it up "usefull idiots". It won't be long before people are killed with this mob and our elected representatives sit back and do nothing.
    "Occutards". Wish I'da come up with that one! hehe, occutards. Occutards. Can't stop saying it... Occutards. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    The capitalists will never go away. There will always be money to be made if you work hard for it. The question is paid or not, how long will these occupiers stay? How long will they last? How long will the financiers of this stupidity give away their hard earned money to support these people?

I heard from Rush the other day that the cooks who were supposed to be distributing food to these beggars do not want to give to them anymore. What if this last until next November a day after the election, after they (the beggars) had voted for the illustrious one? What will happen to them day after when the supply suddenly run out? Who will they curse next? What will they do next? Just thinking out loud...
    They will find something new to protest. I'm willing to bet if you dig deep enough some group or someone is making money on this occupy protest.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast