100,000 chinese troops now in mexico and canada to invade usa, for the UN - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 100,000 chinese troops now in mexico and canada to invade usa, for the UN

Well for goodness sake, tell a few dozen of them to come over to my house. The fence needs repaired, the siding painted, and the garden tilled. Obviously they're not real busy, and even I'll make them cookies.

It's not the Chinese army. It's just a Chinese circus where they do all that cool balancing stuff and the contortionists contort. 100,000 people may seem like a lot to us, but in a country where 18 quadrillion people live, a group of 100k is considered a "small gathering". No need to worry.

I hope they bring the tour to S. Florida!
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    It's not the Chinese army. It's just a Chinese circus where the do all that cool balancing stuff and the contortionists contort. 100,000 people may seem like a lot to us, but in a country where 18 quadrillion people live, a group of 100k is considered a "small gathering". No need to worry.

I hope they bring the tour to S. Florida!
    Oh man! I LOVE those guys!

Need to put that 100 k to use against the drug lords in Mexico first.... N just remember, several million hunters in America and....

BLUE HELMETS MAKE GOOD TARGETS...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

6. You can't seriously be serious. You must be a troll...

Fer crissakes people I didn't make this crap up, I just copied a blog I thought was suspicious about something going on in Mexico. I didn't say I believed it to be absolutely true but there are things going on that we are never told about because our media is controlled by a banking cartel / illuminati / freemasons and they are desperately trying to ruin our country so they can usher in their new world order.

There will be attacks yet again so whoever is in charge can declare martial law and try and confiscate our weapons which will be accomplished via U.N. soldiers which by the way have been training in this country for many years now so I wouldn't fluff this story off as total bs. The Illuminati NWO is in a semi-panic mode too and are stepping up the pace because many of us are waking up to the fact we know what is going on, who the players are and what their plans are and that just won't fly here in the USA. We are accustomed to certain freedoms and won't give them up, that's why they are trying so hard to banish the second amendment because with that freedom they have no power. Right now they are trying to create and escalate an uprising against capitalism and the wealthy that they hope will turn into riots nationwide so that they may then enact martial law and bring in foreign troops which should be viewed as foreign invaders and be executed by an armed militia---US.

Those of you who think I am crazy, whacked, a troll or whatever can go stick your head back up your ass and pretend nothing could ever happen here. When our economy collapses very shortly we will be at a very vulnerable position which many countries could take advantage of and since we owe China so much damn money they will be looking for ways to get reimbursed. I am not saying they will invade but it could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Fer crissakes people I didn't make this crap up, I just copied a blog I thought was suspicious about something going on in Mexico.
    OK...OK. It's all good. We're just having some fun.

If you see any reports about Elvis and a bunch of aliens being seen having dinner at the White House....be sure to let us know!
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Fer crissakes people I didn't make this crap up, I just copied a blog I thought was suspicious about something going on in Mexico. I didn't say I believed it to be absolutely true but there are things going on that we are never told about because our media is controlled by a banking cartel / illuminati / freemasons and they are desperately trying to ruin our country so they can usher in their new world order.

There will be attacks yet again so whoever is in charge can declare martial law and try and confiscate our weapons which will be accomplished via U.N. soldiers which by the way have been training in this country for many years now so I wouldn't fluff this story off as total bs. The Illuminati NWO is in a semi-panic mode too and are stepping up the pace because many of us are waking up to the fact we know what is going on, who the players are and what their plans are and that just won't fly here in the USA. We are accustomed to certain freedoms and won't give them up, that's why they are trying so hard to banish the second amendment because with that freedom they have no power. Right now they are trying to create and escalate an uprising against capitalism and the wealthy that they hope will turn into riots nationwide so that they may then enact martial law and bring in foreign troops which should be viewed as foreign invaders and be executed by an armed militia---US.

Those of you who think I am crazy, whacked, a troll or whatever can go stick your head back up your ass and pretend nothing could ever happen here. When our economy collapses very shortly we will be at a very vulnerable position which many countries could take advantage of and since we owe China so much damn money they will be looking for ways to get reimbursed. I am not saying they will invade but it could be a possibility.
    I am sorry, but that is indeed a whole lot of conspiracy stuff that has been floating around for about a decade. Nothing is impossible but it's improbable on so many levels I don't know where to start. Don't be offended, I am just not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Obviously they're not real busy, and even I'll make them cookies.
    Don't say that too loud, the sheepdogs might hear you and raid your pantry.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    OK...OK. It's all good. We're just having some fun.

If you see any reports about Elvis and a bunch of aliens being seen having dinner at the White House....be sure to let us know!
    Saw Elvis at the local Shell station last Thursday. He was wearing an Illuminati NWO t-shirt.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast