100,000 chinese troops now in mexico and canada to invade usa, for the UN - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 100,000 chinese troops now in mexico and canada to invade usa, for the UN

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Illuminati
    What does a card game by Steve Jackson gaming have to do with all this?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That was also the title of my thesis. Coincidence? Well, yes, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    That was also the title of my thesis. Coincidence? Well, yes, actually.
    Yes, and if you played the Steve Jackson gaming RPG Paranoia, you will note that one of the secret societies your character could belong to was "Illuminati". This is a realy strange coincidence I must admit.

However with that said, FCCCP, the First Church of Christ Computer Programer, was the more fun secret society to have a character be a member of, either that or Anti-Mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Ask longslide10. He's the one that brought up our media being controlled by a banking cartel / illuminati / freemasons. I just picked the most interesting sounding of the three, for entertainment purposes, because entertainment is obviously the purpose of this thread.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I will need some help. The Chinese have taken over my local Wal-Mart. They're led by this little yellow smiley face reducing prices.

Oooooohhhhhhhh I get, Yellow Smiley Face-Chinese connection.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I will need some help. The Chinese have taken over my local Wal-Mart. They're led by this little yellow smiley face reducing prices.

Oooooohhhhhhhh I get, Yellow Smiley Face-Chinese connection.
    They are taking over the internet as well, ever notice that the AOL guy is yellow?

For all you nay saying boneheads and sheeple that don't believe in a group of wealthy elitists controlling governments, militaries and the media around the world go to Amazon or another source and purchase or download via a torrent site a documentary called "Thrive". It is written, produced and hosted by Foster Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune but instead of becoming one of those elitists hell bent on a new world order he brings to light the real powers behind our and the rest of the world's misfortune all in the name of greed and power. It is well done and mind blowing but starts off slow then begins tying a lot of things together. Believe it or not this is what we are faced with and just as things like this before have failed so will their reign. Nature will balance itself. I highly recommend watching this and I can't emphasize that enough.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

"t-h-r-i-v-e"

I saw a T-shirt with this on back of it the other day,

Thoughtful
    Heartfelt
    Results Driven
    Inovative
    Valued and Trusted
    Engaged

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    For all you nay saying boneheads and sheeple that don't believe in a group of wealthy elitists controlling governments, militaries and the media around the world.......
    You're a couple of centuries late with your warning. This is the way it's always been. When's the last time there was a poor president?? I'm pretty sure "never". Every senator can measure his/her wealth in millions as can many members of the House - the leaders especially. Ditto for the Supreme Court. This country has always been a bit of a plutocracy. Fortunately for us it's been a benevolent one for most of its history.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    You're a couple of centuries late with your warning. This is the way it's always been. When's the last time there was a poor president?? I'm pretty sure "never". Every senator can measure his/her wealth in millions as can many members of the House - the leaders especially. Ditto for the Supreme Court. This country has always been a bit of a plutocracy. Fortunately for us it's been a benevolent one for most of its history.

Oh absolutely there's always been a wealthy ruling class but this is the first time in history they have controlled and manipulated everything we do and use due to technology which makes it very difficult to revolt against. They control energy, food, medicine, water, education, media etc. To me this is the beast system the bible refers to and the whole planet is under their control unlike times in the past. They are herding us towards their one world government, one monetary system and one religion.

I don't mean to insult anyone just help awaken those that still may be asleep and I think this documentary is an excellent approach to doing that. I hope many people will view this documentary because the more that resist their plan the freer we become and maybe we the people can get our country back under our control
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast