What do you guys think??

Thread: What do you guys think??

What do you guys think??

My dad is such a bad influance on me! He's down from Ohio and twisted my arm into buying a new pistol today. I did get a decent price. Walther P22 brand new with the 5" conversion kit for $400 out the door.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

sounds like a good influence to me:) just like my dad.. we'll be looking at guns and I will mention that I would like to have such and such a gun and point to it and he'll say .. then get it... then of course he will try to play it off... "oh I don't want to influence you or anything.. I mean get it if you want to get it. it's got nothing to do with me"... so yeah.. I understand:).. and nice gun. let us know your impressions after you've shot it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I am sure he had to twist it real real hard.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Ya I twisted it real hard. Its all my falt LOL:icon_smile:

Boy, have some fun with that!! I plan to purchase this model with the tax stamp silencer in tow. I shot my buddies a few years ago and had a blast. Its probably one of my favorite semi-auto .22's. Let us know what you think!!!
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Mine is pretty comparable and it's been a hoot to shoot. So far, I haven't had ANY issues with firing it. I've tried every type of .22 ammo I have at the house and it eats everything! Even the cheapest bulk stuff, it just keeps on going.
    Here's hoping you enjoy yours as much as I like mine.
    Congrats on being the arm-twistee...
    8-)

JC
    John C.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Very nice. I could sure see that being a lot of fun to shoot. Now I guess I understand what you meant about my comment on another thread about your Dad looking upstanding, obviously he is a terrible influence. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Can I borrow your dad for a couple of weekends? :D I love the P22 - just a sexy little plinker!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45