This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive"

I gotta admit you're right. That 'documentary' really is for the clueless sheeple. Well, clueless anyway.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Could someone please tell me of a time when this nation wasn't controlled by wealthy men who had a vested (read: financial) interest in the machines of capitalism???

Tobacco, slaves, cotton, railroads, oil, banking, stocks, technology, and so on, and so on........it's always been there and our leaders have always been up to their neck in it. Some of you sound like a bunch of Rip Van Winkles - just waking up to what has always been in place. It's the nature of the beast. As a lifelong student of history I can tell you that things have been a lot worse than this.

That being said, I think we've done OK over the past 235+ years.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, many of you reiterate already known facts about how the wealthy been screwing over the little guy for eons but not on this magnitude and a lot of it really didn't start until the industrial age, just go watch the documentary then post your comments.

A banking cartel scammed us back in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act (it's not federal nor a reserve but a private bank) and they blatantly stole our nations wealth and in return massively indebted us. Now the world is on the verge of a major financial collapse which they engineered just like they did in 1929. Read up on how the Rothschilds (namely Mayer Amschel "Bauer" Rothschild) became so wealthy through their devised fractional reserve banking. Read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G Edward Griffin. Watch America: Freedom To Fascism by Aaron Russo.

We used to have actual money or "receipts" we could exchange for gold now we have this worthless crap called federal reserve notes, nothing more than iou's. It costs only 2 cents to print any denomination of paper currency we use or a dollar a sheet where it used to cost them the equivalent in gold to print it. Our govt must get back control of printing it's own money against a gold or silver standard and destroy the federal reserve---our real enemy. In our constitution it is written how money may not be printed without being backed by gold and the FR act goes against that making it illegal also the 16th amendment wasn't properly ratified. The IRS is just a collection agency for the Treasury Dept who is owned by the Federal Reserve and the IMF and believe it or not we don't have to pay an unapportioned tax on our income---it's voluntary.

What this documentary does as well as some others is put the pieces of the puzzle together for those that don't know wtf is going on and how we lost control of it and for those that are religious it ties in well with the book of revelations.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl:244275
    It wouldn't surprise me one teeny bit if the whole world were run by an international group of wealthy Rothschilds and Vanderbilts. The question is: is there anything we can do about it?
    Stock up on guns and ammo, you may have to arm your neighbors one day....

6. I have to say that the use of commercial sales technique in the form of the background music at the end is off-putting for an informational video and makes it come across as an effort to get me to buy something.

Another point of interest is we no longer operate under common law but are now under admiralty law / commerce law and the court is just another corporation operating under the main corporation called the UNITED STATES and every individual is a corporation unto the UNITED STATES. Ever wonder why all your documents like drivers license, professional licenses, bank loans, mortgages, credit cards, passports etc have your name capitalized? Take a look. That is a government created fictitious identity assigned at birth along with the social security number and your birth certificate is used as a surety bond which gets sold on the market. We were sold into slavery to pay for debt. This country went bankrupt 3 times already (1789--the revolutionary war, 1859---civil war and 1929--the great depression and a corporation can only go bankrupt 3 times and only every 70 years) and each time except for the last land was used as surety. After all the land was conquered for the Bank of England (they loaned us the money and a reason for expansion westward) the only thing left to use as a surety were the people. So each one of us has been marked with a number and our labor is being used to pay a debt via our beloved government and their love of spending our money into the next millennium
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Another point of interest is we no longer operate under common law but are now under admiralty law / commerce law.....our beloved government and their love of spending our money into the next millennium
    WOW!! Where in the world did you find that? That has to be the craziest thing I've heard in years...

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    WOW!! Where in the world did you find that? That has to be the craziest thing I've heard in years...
    Crazier than 100,000 Chinese troops currently hiding in Mexico and Canada waiting to invade the USA?? (disguised as waiters and laundry workers perhaps?? )

Consider the source.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Government created identity to be sold into slavery........

Let's see who laughs at my tin foil hat comment now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Crazier than 100,000 Chinese troops currently hiding in Mexico and Canada waiting to invade the USA?? (disguised as waiters and laundry workers perhaps?? )

Consider the source.
    You're right, there are so many candidates for craziest idea, I wouldn't know where to start.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast