This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive"

This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive"

This may piss some of you off but for all the nay saying boneheads and sheeple that don't believe in a group of wealthy elitists controlling governments, militaries and the media around the world go to Amazon or another source and purchase or download via a torrent site a documentary called "Thrive".

Thrive, is written, produced and hosted by Foster Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune but instead of becoming one of those elitists hell bent on a new world order he brings to light the real powers (like Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgan to name a few) behind our and the rest of the world's misfortune all in the name of greed and power. It all boils down to energy and who controls it and then controls every aspect of our lives. It is well done and mind blowing but starts off slow then begins tying a lot of things together. Believe it or not this is what we are faced with and just as things like this before have failed so will their reign. Nature will balance itself. I highly recommend watching this and I can't emphasize that enough.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Why are we posting esentially the same post in multiple threads? Or did someone forget to read the rule against cross-posting?

Cross posting rules? Musta missed that one but now I know. Figured more people would see it this way but the other was a reply to a major mistake of a post I made earlier to prove a point that there are a group of powerful families controlling everything and preparing a solution to a created problem that might involve foreign military aka U.N.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Be careful of the cross post police. He lives for calling out cross posts.

Where is my tin foil? I need to make a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Or continue to keep ones head in the sand. Both are quite effective in dismissing this kind of information. If the constant erosion and attack on our rights is not enough to convince most people then God help us! Oh I forgot were trying to kick God and the Constitution out of this country for the socialized utopia that it was meant to be. Those founding fathers were so dumb.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

It wouldn't surprise me one teeny bit if the whole world were run by an international group of wealthy Rothschilds and Vanderbilts. The question is: is there anything we can do about it?

[QUOTE=BigSlick:244274]
    Or continue to keep ones head in the sand. Both are quite effective in dismissing this kind of information. If the constant erosion and attack on our rights is not enough to convince most people then God help us! Oh I forgot were trying to kick God and the Constitution out of this country for the socialized utopia that it was meant to be. Those founding fathers were so dumb.putUOTE]

How about giving some belief that there are good people in this country that are willing to pot the needs of the country above themselves.

Fear is terrible tool and it us used by both sides. Think for yourself for crying out loud.

Third drawer from the left, kitchen bench...LOL
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me one teeny bit if the whole world were run by an international group of wealthy Rothschilds and Vanderbilts. The question is: is there anything we can do about it?
    Nope! We're royally screwed.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast