Good Ol' Boys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Ol' Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Bones View Post
    Fixed it for you:
    And you expected something different? The racing fans who did that are the very people who fall prey to the propaganda of the extreme right. To openly disrespect the First Lady of the United States, regardless of any political/ideological differences, is a morally deficient demonstration of their lack of respect of the very institutions they claim to hold so dear. Classless people.
    Did you feel this way when the left was disrespecting President Bush by promoting books about his assanation and the main stream media was yucking it up when he was disrespected when he gave speeches. Maybe it's only important when the chickens come home to roost. I'm all for respecting the position, but respect is earned not assumed.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    Only first lady in history that has a face like a horse and a backside like a water buffalo, and the soul of a hyena. No wonder she was booed.
    Nice description. Very creative use of words and phrases. I wish I could add to it...but I rather not. My description of her will pale in comparison to yours...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Nice description. Very creative use of words and phrases. I wish I could add to it...but I rather not. My description of her will pale in comparison to yours...
    It's a faulty and hateful description, indicative of a disconnection from reality and malfunctioning eyes.

Did you feel this way when the left was disrespecting President Bush by promoting books about his assanation and the main stream media was yucking it up when he was disrespected when he gave speeches. Maybe it's only important when the chickens come home to roost. I'm all for respecting the position, but respect is earned not assumed.
    An assanation? What's that?
    As for the rest, you're basing your argument on at least two or three logical fallacies, and answering what you've posted would be an attempt to answer apples with oranges. Rephrase, please-in a way that eliminates the ambiguity introduced by the errors in logic-and I'll respond.

The book I mentioned was titled "The assassination of George Bush". You left wing nuts love to make fun of people, sorry I misspelled a word. I'm not going to agree with you so make fun all you want. This left wing administration has no respect for anyone that doesn't follow in lock step. I will respect the position when they show respect for those that disagree. That's not likely to happen.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Bones View Post
    An assanation? What's that?
    As for the rest, you're basing your argument on at least two or three logical fallacies, and answering what you've posted would be an attempt to answer apples with oranges. Rephrase, please-in a way that eliminates the ambiguity introduced by the errors in logic-and I'll respond.

I'm curious. What's it like being a square peg in a round hole?

KK

Tony_Bones

I'm a man of few worlds.

"IDIOT"

Why don't you target that sanctimonious attitude at yourself, and you might become a more productive civilian However, then again, you most likely cannot pull your head out of your lower orifice. Now I do not know you, so I base my comments only on your better than thou approach you spew in your post to members of this forum....

Well bless your heart you little troll!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12