Good Ol' Boys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Ol' Boys

Good Ol' Boys

The Nascar fans booed Michelle Obama when she was introduced....

And you expected something different? Racing fans are the very people the left loathes. This administration wants us to believe they care about everyone. I doubt Michelle was there because she wanted to be, it goes with the position.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I bet if she chugged a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon they would have cheered wildly
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I bet if she chugged a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon they would have cheered wildly
    I'm thinking , only if she choked on it ;)

KK

I am not the least surprised at all! Remember they were invited to the WH and they "graciously" turned it down?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Only first lady in history that has a face like a horse and a backside like a water buffalo, and the soul of a hyena. No wonder she was booed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    I'm thinking , only if she choked on it ;)

KK
    Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    And you expected something ....
    Fixed it for you:
    And you expected something different? The racing fans who did that are the very people who fall prey to the propaganda of the extreme right. To openly disrespect the First Lady of the United States, regardless of any political/ideological differences, is a morally deficient demonstration of their lack of respect of the very institutions they claim to hold so dear. Classless people.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    Only first lady in history that has a face like a horse and a backside like a water buffalo, and the soul of a hyena. No wonder she was booed.
    If I were you, I'd get an appointment with a good ophthalmologist ASAP. Sounds like you've got an advanced case of macular degeneration or somethin'. Or, maybe it's not in the eyes at all. You may need a neurologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Bones:244894
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    And you expected something ....
    Fixed it for you:
    And you expected something different? The racing fans who did that are the very people who fall prey to the propaganda of the extreme right. To openly disrespect the First Lady of the United States, regardless of any political/ideological differences, is a morally deficient demonstration of their lack of respect of the very institutions they claim to hold so dear. Classless people.
    You respect the position not the person. She should not have been booed.

That being said, this guy has to be drinking the democrat cool aid to not have some understanding of how everyone but the party lackeys are frustrated with the entire government. He sounds like the guy that spews the manure that comes from the propaganda from the left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast