I really want to win the free giveaway

Thread: I really want to win the free giveaway

I really want to win the free giveaway

Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

This makes my 1000th post.

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Congrats on number 1000. Someone has to win so who knows, so I will wish you good luck.
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-25-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Good luck to everybody, HK4U and DrDavidM have had alot of great posts and would be on my list but I a'm not incharge.:crap:

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

congrats on 1000 posts.. just reached 300 today. not that it's a contest.. or well I guess it is now.. haha
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Obviously I really want to win the week one free giveaway (A Free Copy of Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States by J. Scott Kappas, Esq. from GunLaws.com)

Maybe it's not that I want to win the giveaway. Maybe I am just full of hot air. You guys will have to decide. :D
    Hey, Doc....quit milking your post count, and give the rest of us a shot? How bout it, huh?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post

Well, I have not read all 1000+ of your posts, but up until this one the ones I have read have been very good information. I don't know if this post should count towards the giveaway, aren't there some kind of content rules??? :7:

Seriously though, congrats on being here so long and having so much info and ideas to share!

Congrats on 1000! You have more than me!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Lots of us do luke.

If you don't win this week's giveaway, I'll personally send you a copy. Thx for the great info and contributions to the site!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Hey Doc, congratulations on the 1000th post! Good luck on the giveaway.
    Last edited by Red Hat; 03-25-2008 at 10:55 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787